L.o.L., Minecraft, Pokemon, +
24 Pics 24 Videos
Nexon
7 Pics 4 Videos
Sony PS3 & PS4
1 Pic 7 Videos
Xbox 360 & One
2 Pics 8 Videos
MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Jul 15 11
Windia Blade Master
MeIody1
Uhm just wondering what level equipment you have to extract to get those...
if anyone knows
New MapleStory Video: Maple pvp fighting game
Replies
PAGE 1 2 3 4
Jul 16 11
Khaini Shadower
AKTheSavage
bump,id like to know as well,or where i can locate it
Jul 16 11
Khaini Mechanic 4
DexBeForMech
You have to extract 100+ items such as Overalls and weapons. The higher the level the item, and the "larger" the item the higher the chance of better crystals. A 110 Overall or weapon will get you superior crystals(2) while a level 100 weapon has a chance to give you superior crystals. A level 100 hat will get you advanced crystals.
Jul 16 11
Khaini Dark Knight
SummerCure
Level 130 items for 100% superior item crystals.
Jul 16 11
Chaos Blade Lord
OpperBlade
dexbeforevan: You have to extract 100+ items such as Overalls and weapons. The higher the level the item, and the "larger" the item the higher the chance of better crystals. A 110 Overall or weapon will get you superior crystals(2) while a level 100 weapon has a chance to give you superior crystals. A level 100 hat will get you advanced crystals.
You're wrong. 100-120 items are for the Advanced item crystals (I know this because I have them and they say in the dicription). 100-120 can give it but there like a 5% change. To get them you should use 130+ items (which I wont suggest)
New MapleStory Screen: Flying hog New MapleStory Video: Cygnus boss BGM
Jul 16 11
Mardia Ranger
FLashxChaos
130+, necessary for making the Shiny Red whatever symbols, which is a bummer.
Jul 16 11
Khaini Shadower
AKTheSavage
Soo..is there a possible way to get 8 of those to make the shiny red thing? I have all the items besides those but i cant find an extractor thats higher than level 90,so im sorta stumped..any help would be appreciated.
Jul 16 11
Khaini Mechanic 4
DexBeForMech
PiggieBoy: You're wrong. 100-120 items are for the Advanced item crystals (I know this because I have them and they say in the dicription). 100-120 can give it but there like a 5% change. To get them you should use 130+ items (which I wont suggest)

I made 20 Superior item crystals and have a purple extractor. You're wrong.
Jul 16 11
Khaini Shadower
AKTheSavage
dexbeforevan: I made 20 Superior item crystals and have a purple extractor. You're wrong.

how did you do it? and can i buy 8 or them from you pleaseeee?
Jul 16 11
Bera Blade Master
iBladeHard
I have a superior item crystal I got from my MoN ._.'
New MapleStory Screen: Finally got my final blow (:
PAGE 1 2 3 4

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login