MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Jul 16 11
KradiaGMS Dawn Warrior 3
4everpage4
Hi guys!
So today I decided to zak for phantom blow on my dual blader. After getting it on the second try, I used the mastery book and poof there it was. I had 3 sp saved and spent all of the required sp in my other jobs.
Whenever I'd try to apply sp into phantom blow(or any 4th job skill) I'd get the message "Previous skills insufficient" nothing about 2nd or 3rd job, just those 3 words. I used the sp reset given to me during chaos and nothing else.
Help?
New thread Replies
Jul 16 11
That means that you need to give you're skill points on skills of the 2nd or 3rd job.
Jul 16 11*
KradiaGMS Dawn Warrior 3
4everpage4
ZakumArms I already used all the sp needed in those jobs
Jul 16 11
Windia I/L Arch Mage
iFreez3uX
It means that there arent enough sp in a certain job bracket.Like for most classes Lv10-30(First Job) should have 61 sp, lv31-70(2nd Job) should have 121 sp,and lv 71-120(3rd Job) should have 151 sp.
MapleStory Screen: Casa Crow - ATK 99 clean
Jul 16 11
Khaini Corsair
WaffleBlast
I think it has something to do with the skill points you got from the mastery books. Not sure about this, but it's possible.
Jul 16 11
KradiaGMS Dawn Warrior 3
4everpage4
Again, I'm 100% sure I put all the sp where it belonged, I was applying sp into 4th job just fine till I get pb

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login