MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Jul 17 11
Windia Warrior
Murderer3
Which maps, specifically, do they spawn? It's not random btw.
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2 3 4 5 6
Jul 18 11
Mardia I/L Arch Mage
HippoMittens
I've seen heartstones in Boswell Field VI and Cloud Terrace 5.
I always see more Golden Flowers than heartstones, but I don't keep track of where they are.
MapleStory Screen: Balloon pq :)
Jul 19 11
Khaini Rogue
USER7093
Bailey: I've seen heartstones in Boswell Field VI and Cloud Terrace 5.
I always see more Golden Flowers than heartstones, but I don't keep track of where they are.

Same. But I think this is largely due to the fact that there are more miners than there are herbalists.
Jul 19 11
Windia F/P Arch Mage
StrangeQuark
It makes sense to see more flowers - there is only one craft profession that uses herbs and two that use ores.

Actually, what I've heard from extractions (though this may've been KMS) is that there isn't even data for successfully mining one of these, until the Legends update. That's why we always get the failed animation and only get lots of ore bits or herb roots, and some imp stuff. Has anyone actually successfully gathered from one of these?

BTW, interestingly enough, gathering these doesn't take up fatigue, so it's basically a free mastery point
Jul 19 11
Bellocan Blade Lord
DualerFelix
Elin forest is full of heartstones, the wild boar map got at least one per 2channels
Jul 19 11
Windia Aran 4
ToaAran
Heartstones and Golden Flowers are rare to see. You will mostly fail either way and a bunch of fragments and IMP stuff will drop.

However, in KMS, they will later Drop refined materials.
MapleStory Screen: High res angelic buster teaser MapleStory 2 Video: Maplestory 2 cinematic trailer
Jul 19 11
Scania Shadower
Marshrnallow
More information please. I would love to find some Heatstones, I managed to find some on the first day then never again. I see heaps of Golden Flowers however.
Jul 19 11
KradiaGMS Phantom 4
SakiYuzuki
I have level 8 mining and I still haven't managed to successfully mine any heartstone.
MapleStory Screen: Herb chart
Jul 19 11
Scania I/L Arch Mage
Darkness762
Heart Stones & Golden Flowers are rendered useless. You have a 1% chance of passing it. Although, I don't know if having a high level profession will give you a higher chance of passing. As far as I know, I don't think anyone in KMS had ever passed it.

To curious people. If you fail either any one of them. You get,
Heart Stone
Golden Flower
MapleStory Screen: Falcon wing sentinel suit - DEX 100 MapleStory Video: [SMMV] Telling the World
Jul 19 11
Khaini Blade Master
Tahp
The gallos map has golden flowers.
MapleStory Screen: Khaini's bakafact0ry 2nd ranked guild MapleStory Video: 150 Dual Blade Pap Solo
Jul 19 11
Bera Evan 5th Growth
Rawrfgh
I think I saw a Heart Stone in one of Chryse's maps.
Nintendo Wii/3D Screen: Whee Hoenn Pokemon Maple Story: Dang it, Streamer disabled WiFi! :[ I found a use ...
PAGE 1 2 3 4 5 6

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login