MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Replies

androids and the use of andriods

MapleStory Forums : General MapleStory : General MS questions and answers

Jul 25 11
Mardia Buccaneer
MikeyViper
whats the use of androids? Its soo expensive and whats it used for. you need to buy android(m/f) and a heart.
why are there so much maplers trying to get androids.
MapleStory Screen: Level 130 :d
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2
Jul 25 11
Broa Chief Bandit
MataStyle
Wondering this too
Jul 25 11*
Broa F/P Wizard
thad
You can scroll them with any scroll, potential their hearts, and they're mostly there for looks.
MapleStory Video: 1 ticket gach run
Jul 25 11
Galicia Blade Recruit
SooBad
It's like a human-looking pet, practically, a slave. I think it is so envied because it gives people the feeling they are controlling others. I mean who doesn't like to be in power? I honestly have no clue on what it is used for other than looks.
Jul 25 11
Bera Brawler
Elevare
You can scroll their heart using any scroll in the game. So get a heart, get cheap attack scrolls. viola an attack potion that stacks with everything and lasts a week for a few mil.
MapleStory Screen: How to plank
Jul 25 11
Scania Shadower
ZombieSorrow
bokchoi3pi14: I got one.

Made it look like my friend's char, and she's mad at me for it lol
ur ign sickens me
Jul 25 11
ElNido Blade Recruit
MiIosc
I'm wondering if the NX expires after the heart expires. o-o Because if it doesn't then I'm going to get one.
MapleStory Screen: Y so pro guys
Jul 25 11
Bera Brawler
Elevare
iWubby: I'm wondering if the NX expires after the heart expires. o-o Because if it doesn't then I'm going to get one.

No it does not.
MapleStory Screen: How to plank
Jul 25 11
Scania Jett 4
noxvadis
iWubby: I'm wondering if the NX expires after the heart expires. o-o Because if it doesn't then I'm going to get one.

only thing that expires is the heart, the droid itself is permanent and functions like a reverse item (untradeable once equipped.)
MapleStory Screen: Shinkudragon ate fried beans MapleStory Video: DrK Vs CZak [Hyper Skills]
Jul 26 11
ElNido Blade Recruit
MiIosc
darkspawn980: Also if the heart expires does the android not walk with you until you get a new heart?
MapleStory Screen: Y so pro guys
PAGE 1 2

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login