MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Jul 31 11
Bellocan Paladin
LOLzucchini
so everyone's talking about a glitch in pvp that you use on decent skill eqps, but i dont know what the glitch is... X.X

can any1 explain it plz?
MapleStory Screen: Oh nexon, MapleStory Video: FreshSqueeze (bellocan guild) Czak run!
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2
Jul 31 11
Scania Buccaneer
SwirlingHope
word when u tell him tag my name so that i can know too:O
MapleStory Screen: Swirlinghope
Jul 31 11
Scania Corsair
DatOctopus
lolthisisfunny: iLovetheMesos: the glitch is when u buy a rental skill like hb bottom..u go into pvp and wear the bottom and take it off the skill will become perm...

This is going to be mass abused. A rollback or plethora of bans is eminent
Jul 31 11
Khaini Dark Knight
Vinnyx242
above No >_> You wear it before you go in, put the skill on a key, enter PvP and then log off after taking them off.
MapleStory Screen: 12 attack 2 slot christmas sock MapleStory Video: Just For Fun - xPwahaha
Jul 31 11
Bellocan Paladin
LOLzucchini
perm as in u never have to recast it?
MapleStory Screen: Oh nexon, MapleStory Video: FreshSqueeze (bellocan guild) Czak run!
Jul 31 11*
Mardia Bow Master
iemberi
@OP Yes, it becomes a skill you can continuously use...like a regular skill
Jul 31 11
KradiaGMS Marksman
latinleo
SeriousBuyer: above No >_> You wear it before you go in, put the skill on a key, enter PvP and then log off after taking them off.

nop. u dont log off lol.. u just press exit map (which is located where the CS button usually is).
u can theoretically log off if u really want to waste the time but meh.. the glitch really is that if u take off a "decent skill" item
in the PVP area then the skill stays permanantly.
Jul 31 11
DemethosGMS Shadower
CoreyIsKorea
no its u wear decent thing put it on hotkey go in pvp wear diferent of tht clothng log off then bam u ahev it permanently
Jul 31 11
Scania Buccaneer
SwirlingHope
ah man i need hb real bad man any1 wanna give it to me for free?;o i really need it and i cant afford cus im a poor butt!
MapleStory Screen: Swirlinghope
Jul 31 11
Bera Shadower
Ksidirt
Its great. Got me HB, SE, and Mystic Door. I doubt there will be any bans and there's no way a rollback will occur.
Its not being abused that much because you usually need to have about 3bil in collateral. Majority of Maplers don't even have a bil.
MapleStory Screen: Golden snail account MapleStory Video: Lets Play MapleStory
PAGE 1 2

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login