MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
259
Replies

4th Level of Rarity for Potentials.

MapleStory Forums : General MapleStory : General MS questions and answers

Aug 02 11
Khaini Evan 10th Growth
JerrysHero
Rare, Epic, Unique; we are all used to three levels right? Well the current KMST Patch introduces a fourth level(Name unknown, possibly Legendary).
So Rare->Epic->Unique->Legendary possibly

~Edit values(Thanks to the Almighty Urvin of Khaini);

Stat boost:
Strength: +1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12/14/16/18
Dex: +1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12/14/16/18
Int: +1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12/14/16/18
Luk: +1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12/14/16/18

Stat boost (cont.):
Strength: +1%/2%/3%/4%/6%/9%/12%
Dex: +1%/2%/3%/4%/6%/9%/12%
Int: +1%/2%/3%/4%/6%/9%/12%
Luk: +1%/2%/3%/4%/6%/9%/12%

MaxHP boost:
HP +5/10/15/20/25/30/35/45/50/55/60/70/75/80/90/100/110/120/125/135/150/165/175/180/200/220/225/240/250/275/300

MaxHP boost (cont.):
HP +1%/2%/3%/4%/6%/9%/12%

MaxMP boost:
MP +5/10/15/20/25/30/35/45/50/55/60/70/75/80/90/100/110/120/125/135/150/165/175/180/200/220/225/240/250/275/300

MaxMP boost (cont.):
MP +1%/2%/3%/4%/6%/9%/12%

Accuracy boost:
Acc +2/4/6/8/10/12/14/16/18/20/22/24/28/32/36/40/44/48/54/60/66/72/80/88/96

Accuracy boost (cont.)
Acc +1%/2%/3%/4%/6%/9%/12%

Avoid boost:
Avoid +2/4/6/8/10/12/14/16/18/20/22/24/28/32/36/40/44/48/54/60/66/72/80/88/96

Avoid boost (cont.):
Avoid +1%/2%/3%/4%/6%/9%/12%

Speed boost:
Speed +1/2/3/4/5/6/8/10/12/18

Jump boost:
Jump +1/2/3/4/5/6/8/10/12/18

Facial expressions:
Angry/Happy/Lovey/Fire breath/Sparkling Eyes

Critical Rate:
Critical Rate +3%/4%/6%/8%/9%/12%

Total Damage:
Total Damage +1%/2%/3%/4%/6%/9%/12%

HP recovery:
HP Recovery +2/4/6/8/10/12/14/16/18/20/22/24

MP Recovery:
MP Recovery +2/4/6/8/10/12/14/16/18/20/22/24

Ignore Target's Def:
Ignore Def: 15%/30%/35%/40%

Increase all Skills:
All skills gain +1/2/3

Ignore Damage:
Ignore damage: 5% chance to ignore 20%/5% chance to ignore 40%
Ignore damage (2): 10% chance to ignore 20%/10% chance to ignore 40%

Boss Damage:
Increase damage on bosses by: 20%/30%/35%/40%

Increase minimum critical damage:
Increases minimum critical damage by: 3%/6%/9%/12%/15%

Increase maximum critical damage:
Increases maximum critical damage by: 3%/6%/9%/12%/15%

Damage reflect:
Damage reflect: 10% chance to reflect 20% damage, 10/20% chance to reflect 35% damage, 20% chance to reflect 35% damage, 10/20/30% chance to reflect 50% damage, 20/30% chance to reflect 70% damage

Reduce MP usage:
Reduce MP usage by: 5%/10%/15%/20%/30%

Reduce cooldown time:
Reduce cooldown time by 1/2 seconds

Increase Meso/Item Drop rate:
Increases Meso/Item drop rate by: 10%/15%/20%

Fiel also confirms three new decent skills! The term decent is replaced with Useful in this level, new skills include(Thanks to csj3659 for english translation);

~Useful Combat Orders
MP Cost: 64, +1 SP on all skills for 240 seconds.

~Useful /Wind Booster/Speed Infusion:
HP Cost: 80, MP Cost: 80, Speeds up your attacks(+1) for 240 seconds.

~Useful Advanced Bless:
MP Cost: 120, Duration: 240 seconds. +20 Weapon ATT, +20 Magic ATT, +425 Weapon DEF, +425 Magic DEF, +260 Accuracy, +260 Avoidability, +475 MaxHP, +475 MaxMP, MP Consumption Reduction: 12%.

- http://www.southperry.net/showthread.php?t=47169&page=1


What do you guys thinks about this? I will enjoy the 40% def ignore and dmg reflect among others which hopefully stacks with the dmg reflect I already do from stance

Thanks to;
Urvin for spotting some new things in the list data
Southperry/Fiel for bringing this to my attention/finding new decent skills.
MapleStory Video: Evan Achieving Tenth Growth
Share this page Twitter Facebook
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 26
Aug 02 11
Bera Night Lord
MetruGa
What do the new decent/useful skills do?
Aug 02 11
Khaini Evan 10th Growth
JerrysHero
Lollyzpop12: What is Decent Wind Booster?
Speed Infusion
MapleStory Video: Evan Achieving Tenth Growth
Aug 02 11
Bera I/L Mage
TheFreezeer
a7xReMaDe: now its going to be even harder to fund ourselves, ughhhh
Isn't that good? With this update not everyone will have the godliest stuff.

OT: I like this idea because this means that there are comming new bosses and we will need better funds
Aug 02 11
Khaini Evan 10th Growth
JerrysHero
Darklaser7: Isn't that good? With this update not everyone will have the godliest stuff.

OT: I like this idea because this means that there are comming new bosses and we will need better funds
Yep, new more powerful monsters are sure to come in the next few months. More then likely the Third Door boss or even the Black Mage himself.
MapleStory Video: Evan Achieving Tenth Growth
Aug 02 11
Mardia Paladin
AlgoNuevo
Ms is even more ruined? OH YEAH!
MapleStory Video: lvl 200!
Aug 02 11
KradiaGMS Dawn Warrior 4
Nizuma
Wow. :O Thanks for the info!
Aug 02 11*
Khaini Evan 10th Growth
JerrysHero
Edatron: Wow. :O Thanks for the info!
Anytime

Should take the same amount as it does to get Unique..if not less chance.
MapleStory Video: Evan Achieving Tenth Growth
Aug 02 11*
Bellocan I/L Arch Mage
RainsForever
Jarretboyle: Anytime

Should take the same amount as it does to get Unique..if not less.

EDIT: completely misunderstood your post.
MapleStory Screen: Pink musical note chair MapleStory Video: Weapons and Passion 1
Aug 02 11
Khaini Evan 10th Growth
JerrysHero
Will update when it's revealed what items the new decent skills come out on
MapleStory Video: Evan Achieving Tenth Growth
Aug 02 11
Scania Paladin
iSatalin
i don't want this ><
PAGE 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 26

Register / login

You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login