MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Replies

Normal and dekuxe android appearance

MapleStory Forums : General MapleStory : General MS questions and answers

Aug 03 11
Zenith Shadower
SuperNovaes
Anyone care to post what possible hair / eyes a normal and deluxe android can get? I want to get a deluxe one with a crystal heart, but I'm thinking it's not worth the grind anymore, unless deluxe androids get every since good hair / eyes. e_e;
MapleStory Screen: Carnival fwee
Share this page Twitter Facebook
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2 3
Aug 03 11
Scania Bishop
lckle
What do androids do though?
I'm still confused.. ._.
MapleStory Screen: Ho ho ho, merry early maplemas! :]
Aug 03 11
Windia Shadower
Dark1sniper
you can scroll their hearts for attack and you can dress em up as they follow you around.
they're basically expensive pets
MapleStory Screen: Dark1sniper's set-up(1) MapleStory Video: MMV-Sandman
Aug 03 11
CoIorIess: What do androids do though?
I'm still confused.. ._.

Look Pro.

Scroll the Heart every 2 weeks for a small boost. Any scrolls work so you could just toss 100% scrolls on it.
Aug 03 11
Zenith Wild Hunter 4
k0natalzumi
Android just follows you around like a stalker. The heart can be scrolled with attack but will have to be replaced every two weeks. So usually its a +3 gun 100% for attack on it for 3 att bonus every two weeks if you wish to replace it. Your android must have a heart to appear in game beside you.
Aug 03 11*
Khaini Corsair
godrocker
above there're like pets, only creepier
You can dress them up w/ NX and change theirs eyes and stuff. The only good part about them is their "heart" can be scrolled, but the heart expires
EDIT: ninja'ed real bad
Aug 03 11
Bera Aran 4
oOJuukesOo
Deluxe Version have like a Black white Maid Butler type of suit instead of blue.
And there like Ear thingy is smexier. XD
Aug 03 11
Scania Crusader
SmashDragoon
Androids follow you, they wink or smile at you whenever you leave the cash shop, MTS, log in or change channels. Whenever you level up, they'll say something like, "Amazing!" You say commands that makes them do faces. They can wear your own NX clothes, you can change their eyes and hair to ANY hair in the game (besides the royal hair and eyes). As well, as some people have already stated, you can scroll the heart with any scroll as you please. Here's a screen shot of my android that I took a week or two ago. I changed it's hair to that exp hair by using a VIP coupon, it still has the same eyes as before anyways.

http://i56.tinypic.com/33dz3pi.jpg
MapleStory Screen: Good old friends
Aug 03 11
Zenith Shadower
SuperNovaes
Yeah but I heard deluxe androids get better / more hair and eye choices. I kinda wanna see what they get :l
MapleStory Screen: Carnival fwee
Aug 03 11
Scania Bishop
lckle
ThePhantur: Thought it was just for the looks at first, lol.
MapleStory Screen: Ho ho ho, merry early maplemas! :]
PAGE 1 2 3

Register / login

You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login