• Auction
MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Aug 04 11
Windia Assassin
xRagequitX
What do you think are the best spots for selling items in the FM? I've heard many mixed answers ranging from people saying 1-6 are the best to 1-6 being the worst. Personally I think it's 3-6 being the best and then 7, 13, 18 and the rest in numerical order. Although I've also heard that some people hate the perion row for some reason.
Replies
PAGE 1 2 3
Aug 04 11
Scania Aran 4
Lbreaku
i find the best spots to be 7-12 because barely any ppl check 1-6 due to them being OP
14-18 wen ur desperate
this is for scania anyways
Aug 04 11
Bera Paladin
BWLeon
Ch3 fm1 is boss.
New MapleStory Screen: Wake up, baldy! New MapleStory Video: 57 UA slinger at scarecrows
Aug 04 11
Windia Assassin
xRagequitX
lig3tfear: Ch3 fm1 is boss.

Obviously.
Aug 04 11
Scania Night Lord
IvanTheThief
FM 4-6 are actually very quiet if you open a shop there
FM7 and 13 are good
and then FM1 of every channel
Aug 04 11
Renegades Shadower
Shan4Lyfe
Every first portal.
Aug 04 11
Bera Phantom 4
Cr4O2
FM 2-6
FM 7-8
FM 13-14
FM 18-19
But pretty much any door spot that's not in the ludi FM's are decent.
Aug 04 11
Bellocan I/L Arch Mage
blimko3
2-7, 18 and 22.
New MapleStory Screen: Found stuff on old character
Aug 04 11
Scania Brawler
AGlintOfSoul
I too barely ever check FM 1-6, most things there tend to be overpriced. FM 7-12 with a good shop name is where it's at.
Aug 04 11
Windia Night Lord
Zamzawzoo009
OK
Chanel 2
If you get there Early you can get in 4-5 by the afternoon there will be a ton of people there whos computer cant take Fm1
Chanel 1
I have the best luck w 7 you can randomly find spots there throughout the day i personly think 7 is the best its the only one where i get B/O
Then 17 because thats where all the people with mushie markets cant get in 1-6 go there if you can get in there it will be like haveing one in fm1
PAGE 1 2 3

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login
MapleStory
MapleStory 2
Mobile Games
Art, Anime & Manga
L.o.L., Minecraft, Pokemon, +
Nexon
Sony PS3 & PS4
Xbox 360 & One