Add a thread

Unable to connect to the login server

Updates, Patches, Tech Forum Talk about MS Updates, patches, tech

kevinstore Level 104 Windia White Knight
"We are unable to connect to the login server due to a server check, a firewall block or other network issues. Please check the MapleStory homepage for ongoing server checks as well as your firewalls settings."
I keep getting this message when I load up MapleStory.

Here is what I've tried
  1. Loading it from the Website
  2. Loading it from the gamelauncher
  3. Reinstalling MS, I did this twice!

Please help me everything I've done failed!
Posted: August Permalink
TwitterFacebook Replies: 10

Squibble11 Level 127 Yellonde Night Lord
Try taking down your firewall.
Aug 09 2011
It's up right now.
Try checking your firewall, are you at a public place (like a library or a coffee shop)?
Aug 09 2011
I had that same problem not too long ago just wait it out personally for me it said you could log in but it didnt allow me..
Aug 09 2011
YEAH im getting this 2
Aug 09 2011
i tend to get this message when rogers (internet provider) is sucking
Aug 09 2011
I'm getting this right now too. It was working fine before the servers got shut down and stuff a few days ago, but ever since the log in problems started, i have been getting that same darn message every time i try to play now. Are you using a 64-bit, and windows 7? It seems those users are having those most problems.
Aug 10 2011
i cant even log it, its so stupid, i tried the administer thingy not working, nexon is screwing everything up.
Aug 10 2011
try letting it through your firewall , add it to the list of exceptions?
Aug 10 2011
Go to control panel, then firewall and then look for allow programs through firewall, and then browse for maplestory and add it to the list of exceptions
Aug 12 2011

Become a member

Signup or login to join the conversation.