• Auction
MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Comments

Are the last unwelcome weapons in gach an event

MapleStory Forums : General MapleStory : General MS questions and answers

Aug 10 11
Renegades Marauder
BrandonRuan
I saw the update notes, and was wondering (glance at title.) If it is not an event does this mean Last Unwelcome weapons will deflate?
New MapleStory Video: Level 70 Battle Mage Solos Normal Balrog iSoloBalrog part 2
Replies
PAGE 1 2
Aug 10 11
Zenith Dark Knight
UchihaAria
No matter its event or not it will deflate.

Anyway its 1 month event till you see them being not event same as what happened to the other weapons.
Aug 10 11
Broa Shadower
GrateGenin
Ahmy: No matter its event or not it will deflate.

Anyway its 1 month event till you see them being not event same as what happened to the other weapons.

That made no sense whatsoever. You can compare this to maple weapons. Most likely it will deflate only slightly, because gach gives you less chance of getting the weapons, rather than having monsters drop them.
Aug 10 11
Scania Evan 10th Growth
Kanbutsu
i just hope i can get my dirty hands on a luwg dagger.......
New MapleStory Screen: The lone kanbutsu New MapleStory Video: Demon Slayer
Aug 10 11
KradiaGMS Shadower
Arrowwolf95
Oo where are the maple points! I need the last vip dagger.
New MapleStory Screen: Lv.5 ac reward
Aug 10 11
Scania Bow Master
YotsubaB
Hopefully. I'm getting a little winded seeing VIP bows for more than max mesos even under average, which is beyond crazy. The Jump update is a thousand years away, and already people think they can get away with jacking up the prices.

Oddly enough, is that the only reason? There aren't many Bow Masters, meaning the demand would be fairly low for them, and yet, they're among the most expensive of the VIP weapons (Bows, XBow, One-Handed Sword, Daggers), which are all jacked up into max mesos+.

Let's only hope UWG weapons become as common as certain chairs and rac masks in Gacha, so they deflate so badly (Even below max meso would be nice) that even the disheveled and poor can afford them.
Aug 10 11*
Zenith Dark Knight
UchihaAria
KFCBucket: That made no sense whatsoever. You can compare this to maple weapons. Most likely it will deflate only slightly, because gach gives you less chance of getting the weapons, rather than having monsters drop them.

Because you brain is small to see the sense or maybe your experience with gach is small.

Maple weapons was an event and they deflated , slightly or not who care , it deflated.
The unwelcome weapon deflated because of the gach , they started high and in few days they became cheap.
The last unwelcome (which IS NOT VIP as some thinks) will deflate same as the unwelcome weapons , the first days for high price , after 3 days cheap , after the event finish they will return high. ( Assuming the Gach rate for them same as the unwelcome weapons , adding to that 34 days for them in gach , gg)

If the last weapons are not an event , they won't be added as green line items , which make the chance of getting them is avg.
Aug 10 11
Scania Bow Master
Disallowed
Hariia It's only last unwelcome, not VIP. Sorry :c
And yes, they'll probably deflate
Aug 10 11
Scania Bow Master
YotsubaB
Execrative:

No VIP? Oh good, then I'll still have the opportunity to sell my soul to the devil to be able to afford a crappy VIP bow. Then I'll need to go to the blood bank, sell my house, my car and whatnot to be able to afford the 100%'s and AEE's and such.

This is the reason they made the meso cap, nothing was EVER meant to exceed it. Ay yi yi...
Aug 10 11
Zenith Dark Knight
UchihaAria
Hariia: Execrative:

No VIP? Oh good, then I'll still have the opportunity to sell my soul to the devil to be able to afford a crappy VIP bow. Then I'll need to go to the blood bank, sell my house, my car and whatnot to be able to afford the 100%'s and AEE's and such.

This is the reason they made the meso cap, nothing was EVER meant to exceed it. Ay yi yi...
http://www.basilmarket.com/MapleStory-item-Last-Unwelcome-Guest-Bow-5338.html

this is the bow , not the best end game but its avg end game bow. >> after being scrolled for sure.
PAGE 1 2

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login
MapleStory
MapleStory 2
Mobile Games
Art, Anime & Manga
L.o.L., Minecraft, Pokemon, +
Nexon
Sony PS3 & PS4
Xbox 360 & One