L.o.L., Minecraft, Pokemon, +
24 Pics 24 Videos
Nexon
7 Pics 4 Videos
Sony PS3 & PS4
1 Pic 7 Videos
Xbox 360 & One
2 Pics 8 Videos
MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Comments
Best place to farm mystery mastery books
MapleStory Forums : General MapleStory : General MS questions and answers
Aug 10 11
Khaini Night Lord
XzombiefaceX
With 2x exp/drop happening on friday/saturday, I've decided I want a go at collecting some of these books. Where would the most optimal place to go be for a level 125, which would also be decent exp? I noticed MST's drop, but I can only assume they're going to be packed with people trying to get ABR recipes...
Replies
Aug 11 11
Windia Aran 3
ComboKhar
I have been wander this too im lvl 120 so i have been trying to farm blue kents but no luck im wandering if i should have gone to black kents instead...
Aug 11 11
Scania Buccaneer
ishWinnie
I also would like to know.
New MapleStory Screen: Say cheese New MapleStory Video: Maplestory EXP Hair Styles (F)
Aug 11 11
Bellocan Bishop
ScreamoSpark
Do all monsters drop them? I don't know. But assuming that they only drop from most of the somewhat high leveled monsters because mastery books are meant for 4th jobbers, why don't you just go to a map where there are a crapload of high leveled monsters?(unless the blue kents map is one of those maps) :o
Aug 11 11
Khaini Aran 4
Elitearan76
I honestly dont think one specific monster has a much higher drop rate than any other ones but I would assume the higher level the better. I've asked this question before too and I dont think anyone knows or can possibly know
Aug 11 11*
Windia Aran 3
ComboKhar
dinogon
they supposedly drop from all mobs that use to drop specific mastery books the lowest level mobs that i remember having any masterybook drops is peachmonkeys and those are 9x Blue/black kents used to drops abunch of different books that why i whet there but after hours of grinding... nothing...

Edit: found a list on HS (they finally updated it) drop mobs

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login