MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Aug 11 11
Khaini Blade Lord
DualWieldGiR
Maybe I'm just stupid for not seeing this in broad daylight or something, but can anyone link me to a place where I can see a list of every possible (or every known) set of cards and the stats they give? So far, I've been collecting random cards and hoping for the game to inform me I've found a set :X

Thanks in advance.
Share this page Twitter Facebook
New thread Replies
Aug 11 11
ElNido F/P Arch Mage
Omnission
Aug 11 11
Scania Buccaneer
DoubleKarma
LOL me too. So far I have 70 cards lmao. That's just from hopping around while doing silent crusaders.
MapleStory Video: Karma Bros. Time Attack
Aug 11 11
Khaini Blade Lord
DualWieldGiR
Tyvm, shrivar!
Aug 11 11
Broa Bow Master
OrmIrian
The easiest set is
snail
blue snail
red snail
shroom
Aug 11 11
Broa Blade Master
ToyDualer
Thanks for this
MapleStory Video: V150 patch analyses
Aug 11 11
Bellocan Bow Master
AntenSeven
i dont get it i got 125 cards no no set yet
Aug 12 11
Mardia Cannoneer 4
KrystalKanon
Okay, i have 204 cards, and I have many sets, but one that keeps screwing me up is the Omega Sector/K Town set... I have all the monsters from K Town, including the King Goblins and The Nine Tailed Fox, and I just got all the monster cards in Omega Sector, including Chief Gray, MT-09 and Zeno, yet it still says I'm missing one. I know how it works, but it just isn't working properly at the moment...
Aug 12 11
Bera Kaiser 4
NotSmaug
Ansem132: Okay, i have 204 cards, and I have many sets, but one that keeps screwing me up is the Omega Sector/K Town set... I have all the monsters from K Town, including the King Goblins and The Nine Tailed Fox, and I just got all the monster cards in Omega Sector, including Chief Gray, MT-09 and Zeno, yet it still says I'm missing one. I know how it works, but it just isn't working properly at the moment...

The ghost bot catcher
MapleStory Screen: Flashy button quest glitch ?
Aug 12 11
Mardia Cannoneer 4
KrystalKanon
Where is he? I dont know where to find him

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login