BasilMarket

Add a thread

Is Mu Lung codex set possible

General MapleStory Forum Talk about MapleStory in general

firefly539 Level 133 Windia Blade Master
According to a spreadsheet i checked out about the new monster book and which monsters you have to get cards of for the sets, i noticed that mu lung requires mu gong's card, the final boss of Mu lung dojo. Does he even drop cards? Is he actually required for the mu lung set? answers would be appreciated.
Posted: August 2011 Permalink
TwitterFacebook Replies: 9

Replies

I needa know to i just need 2 more card's for that set :O
Aug 12 2011
Can some1 post the spreadsheet link? I saw it earlier today, but I didn't favorite it
Aug 12 2011
According to a spreadsheet i checked out about the new monster book and which monsters you have to get cards of for the sets, i noticed that mu lung requires mu gong's card, the final boss of Mu lung dojo. Does he even drop cards? Is he actually required for the mu lung set? answers would be appreciated.[/quote]

Yes, Mu Gong drops the card. Yes, you need it. No, most people won't be able to get the Mu Lung set because of that reason.
Aug 12 2011
New Video: Weapons and Passion 1 New Screen: Pink musical note chair
sofy Level 200 Bera Bow Master
i know about bosses and monster book but what about sets? and why all collecting card we get items if we full book?
Aug 12 2011
cashmoneyinfini Level 178 Broa Paladin
When you collect a certain set of cards, and you get a potential effects for these sets.
Aug 12 2011
Yea, mu gong drops his card. i got it last night
Aug 12 2011

Become a member

Signup or login to join the conversation.