MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Aug 13 11
Windia Hero
KokoroNoLeo
I have a question that I'm compelled to ask, but not sure if this has been asked yet.

"How does one switch the "Completed Set Buffs" from one to another?"

Trust me, I've found at least 350 cards in the last two days of this patch being released.
Clicking on a different set didn't work. The only way I can think of switching sets, is to cube the
codex in your equipment inventory. Since the sets give it a "Fixed Potential" of it being 1 or 2 lines,
cubing would remove the active set, allowing you to choose a new one.

However, let it be known that I MYSELF DO NOT KNOW HOW TO DO THIS, IT'S JUST A GUESS.
Unless, someone has already found out how, it would be appreciated if you were to elaborate.
Thanks~

EDIT:Yes, I realize it's a glitch, but I don't see why you can't look for a loophole through it.
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2
Aug 13 11
glitched n1g
Aug 13 11
Windia Shadower
GogiDexless
lol, Im pretty sure you cant cube the codex, and also you cannot change sets because its glitched. wait until nexon fix it. btw if youre char was made before bigbang, and have previously collected specific monster card before then that specific set in which that monster is required will not register in your codex.
Aug 13 11
Khaini Blade Master
Zpin
you can't cube the codex since you cannot unequip it to cube.
MapleStory Screen: Personal best dojo time MapleStory Video: Khaini's Best Bald Bucc and Zpin
Aug 13 11
Broa Bishop
DOTCH
How the hell am I supposed to get the Prime Minister card if I already finished the questline? =.="
MapleStory Screen: Gm buffs
Aug 13 11
Zenith Evan 10th Growth
HapiMari
i got 2 slots of blue moshmom then bo slots for papa pixie
Aug 13 11
There are 2 Blue Mushmom's and 2 Male Boss's since there are 2 kinds in the data base. One Blue Mushmom from henesy map and one from the map in Zipang (ie the one for the Hquest in Showa town). The two Male Boss's are located 3rd map to left of Showa and one in the Map with Bain (one map to the right of the Female Boss)
Aug 16 11
Galicia Buccaneer
triumphally
Does this event ever end? cuz im too lazy to start it atm:3
Aug 16 11
Scania Night Lord
SinL0rdz
MelindaMissions: Does this event ever end? cuz im too lazy to start it atm:3

I don't think the Crusader Codex is an event.
MapleStory Screen: Dojo solo
Aug 16 11
Windia Bishop
Zeodarkness
danger: There are 2 Blue Mushmom's and 2 Male Boss's since there are 2 kinds in the data base. One Blue Mushmom from henesy map and one from the map in Zipang (ie the one for the Hquest in Showa town). The two Male Boss's are located 3rd map to left of Showa and one in the Map with Bain (one map to the right of the Female Boss)
They removed the 2nd blue mushmom, if you search black crow in your index then move back a page, it'll just show you the Blue Mushmom in henesys. One of the cards that are supposed to be in Zipangu but isnt is Snack Bar - which appears in sleepywoods. I would know, since I only have one more card left for Zipangu, and I'm pretty sure it IS INDEED BLACK CROW! The thing won't spawn!
MapleStory Screen: Gangrobbed
PAGE 1 2

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login