L.o.L., Minecraft, Pokemon, +
24 Pics 24 Videos
Nexon
7 Pics 4 Videos
Sony PS3 & PS4
1 Pic 7 Videos
Xbox 360 & One
2 Pics 8 Videos
MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Aug 14 11
Bera I/L Wizard
SagenKatsuno
so today I was working on getting monster cards and I realized I needed King Slime. At first I thought that it was impossible, since the level limit was till 31 like it used to be. To my surprise I was able to get into. Needless to say i got the card, but I did not realize how much changed within the Kerning Pq. I was hoping for some nostalgia remembering when I first got my character to 21 and entered it. But DANG did it change!

No more strange question given that you had to determine what amount of tickets you needed.

Only two platform guessing games.

It was just so weird.
Replies
Aug 14 11
Windia Gunslinger
mistaprinny
I definitely agree. And the new reward box thing at the end always screws up for me because of the glitch where if someone kills King Slime before the party leader enters the map, you get stuck on the box menu. It really sucks.
Aug 14 11
Khaini I/L Arch Mage
Grawp77
so where have u been?

They make the lvel limit 200

since Big Bang
(like December)

:3
New MapleStory Screen: Lul
Aug 14 11
Scania F/P Arch Mage
Juuv
Ya.. All pq's are not as they used 2 be... used 2 be fun to pq..... now its borring.
Aug 14 11
DemethosGMS Evan 9th Growth
9UglyDinos
xLimpy: Ya.. All pq's are not as they used 2 be... used 2 be fun to pq..... now its borring.

I agree with you, plus there's never anyone in the pq's.
Aug 14 11
Mardia Mechanic 4
r1skymech
hate the stupid prize system you get stuck and if someone waits till you kill the boss to enter the boss map they can just loot everything while your stuck in the prize screen =(
Aug 14 11
Scania Blade Master
Its2Sharp4U
nightr1sk: hate the stupid prize system you get stuck and if someone waits till you kill the boss to enter the boss map they can just loot everything while your stuck in the prize screen =(
Not just the King Sline card, maybe even the shoes too. It's better to go in a Party with your buddies.
New MapleStory Screen: Phantasia defeats von leon New MapleStory Video: CWKPQ Twisted Masters Boss Fight
Aug 14 11
Scania Shadower
YamiNoItto
nightr1sk: hate the stupid prize system you get stuck and if someone waits till you kill the boss to enter the boss map they can just loot everything while your stuck in the prize screen =(

That's why I always get right next to the boss and turn on my pet.
New MapleStory Video: (KMST 1.2.399) Evan's Dragon Blink Change
Aug 14 11
Bellocan Xenon 4
dpressinq
xLimpy: Ya.. All pq's are not as they used 2 be... used 2 be fun to pq..... now its borring.

Correct sir I rushed to kpq when I came back and no one was there :
New MapleStory Screen: These are me and my best guildies!
Aug 14 11
Khaini Buccaneer
Mjav

QQait for the PQ revamp

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login