MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Aug 22 11
Bera Bow Master
frannydude
I'm halfway through the quest, I just need the Mark of the Squads to finish, and I know that they drop from monsters inside the cave. But I was wondering if it's a one-time use only, or is it reuse-able everytime you go on a run? I would hate looking for Pianus again.
MapleStory Screen: Basilard
New thread Replies
Aug 22 11
Bera Hero
CassiusClay
it's reusable every time
Aug 22 11
Windia Shadower
Kaizio
I did this, completed the recipe, but the mother freaking statue schedule wouldn't let me in!
Aug 22 11
Mardia Bow Master
akieru
U need a party of 6 with u for the PQ can't be solo'd.. =3.
MapleStory Screen: 175 Bowmaster range - 42248-49704
Aug 22 11
Windia Shadower
Kaizio
So when I can ht? I complete this pq, and reach the end of it to sign up after the sc, right? or use the badge and get there first.
Aug 22 11
Mardia Bow Master
akieru
U can solo ht anytime as long as u have a spot on the "glitches list" which is the first 30 ppl who enter'd ht after an sc
Aug 22 11
Windia Shadower
Kaizio
when you say entered, you mean just get the transformation potion and walk in to sign up or as in completing the PQ and reach the end of it
Aug 22 11
Windia Blade Lord
Qurtles
AzienRaith: U can solo ht anytime as long as u have a spot on the "glitches list" which is the first 30 ppl who enter'd ht after an sc
Can u log off when u entered?
Aug 22 11
Mardia Bow Master
akieru
You get the spot by fully entering ht meaning acctually going inside and starting a fight with the 1st fake head
Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login