Please read here first regarding the site update.

Maplestory Monster Park

General MapleStory General MS questions and answers

There is a update called the jump update coming in a few months, new skills and many new features have been added. LHC will be nerfed, Less exp less hp. Dont worry! Monster park is here! For levels 13 - 200, Go to monster park for great training! Why is this so special you ask? Well heres why.....

1. You can go in the monster park with a party, and for each party member theres a 50%+ Bonus!

1. There are coins that the monster drops, that you can spend on great things including a mount, say good bye to boats because you can travel to different continent with the mount!

1. 2 Quests per day - each one rewards 5 coins!

Well thats pretty much it.
Posted: September

Page TopHome 1 2
wow looks nice! i just hope some sheriff or even mr basil posts more info about it.
thanks anyway, hope its true.
gospel95AranWords - Level 202
Sep 02 2011
how is it for levels 13-200? Do they have different areas for every x amount of levels?
adam91827364qwerty911123 - Level 184
Sep 02 2011
Max has a comprehensive guide for Monster Park.
Sep 11 2011
All the stuff you can buy with the coins are temporary, so not worth it...
Sep 11 2011
you know nexon, they might make some changes which includes NX
ZuluckerSolidJet - Level 151 Scania
Sep 11 2011
Max has a comprehensive guide for Monster Park.[/quote]

OMg spingleman and van leon were freinds? I gave him 99k nx and he threw me under a bus >.< jerk
Sep 11 2011
Also the only time its recommended to solo at monster park is 50- afterwards it isnt so great. One more thing the airplanes take less time but still are like a boat ride only you can move around in the plane
bleachedguyPieTeEvan - Level 188
Sep 11 2011
Page TopHome 1 2

Become a member

Signup or login to join the conversation.