bzl.co

Add a thread

Can you Zak with offline mules

Quests Forum Talk about Quests & Party Quests

Blueshine Level 163 Broa Buccaneer
Basically, I want to know if my friends and I can go to Zak with some offline mules (like lvl 30 & under) in the expedition.
Does every member need to be online? Is there a lvl limit for joining the expedition? (not actually entering the Zak room).

note: Only 3-4 of us are actually entering, the other chars are mules to fill the needed amount of people.
Posted: September 2011 Permalink
TwitterFacebook Replies: 15

Replies

Page TopHome 1 2
iGGDeep Level 140 Windia Paladin
All people in the expedition need to have the quests done so lvl 50+ and no you don't need to be online, I've gone on many 3 man zak runs with having 2 people offline, 5 people needed in total expedition to start. Remember, all need to have quests done!
Sep 02 2011
New Video: iKhoota HT duo [Bera]
powerguy121 Level 228 Scania Blade Master
No they don't. I invite 5 of my 135+ characters into an expedition. You do however need the quests done I think. If not, definitely over 50.
Sep 02 2011
New Screen: Dojo Damage Skin
lilseventeen Level 165 Broa Shadower
They don't have to have done the prequests, I think they have to be 50+, don't know if they have to be online though.

Gosh I should try this.
Sep 02 2011
New Screen: Chair glitch 2.0
No they don't. I invite 5 of my 135+ characters into an expedition. You do however need the quests done I think. If not, definitely over 50.[/quote]

You don't need quests done. I always add the henehoars that I know, which probably never stepped foot in Elnath.
Sep 02 2011
New Screen: Wat an epic face
omg i do this like everyday to lv my charm up and since i have to 2 comp i just add 4 of my mule lv50+ and i went in by myself.
they dont have to be online and dont need to do the prequest just need to be lv50+ and have to be 5 ppl in pt
Sep 02 2011
New Screen: Yay finally lv30 charm
YankMyDoodle Level 139 Zenith Paladin
Do the mules need to be 50+ 100%?

Thanks for all the replies everyone.[/quote]
Well in the expedition tab, it clearly says 50-200.
Sep 02 2011
New Screen: 122 shad solos zak
Page TopHome 1 2

Become a member

Signup or login to join the conversation.