bzl.co

Add a thread

Can you Zak with offline mules

Quests Forum Talk about Quests & Party Quests

Blueshine Level 163 Broa Buccaneer
Basically, I want to know if my friends and I can go to Zak with some offline mules (like lvl 30 & under) in the expedition.
Does every member need to be online? Is there a lvl limit for joining the expedition? (not actually entering the Zak room).

note: Only 3-4 of us are actually entering, the other chars are mules to fill the needed amount of people.
Posted: September 2011 Permalink
TwitterFacebook Replies: 15

Replies

Page TopHome 1 2
They dont need to be online and those need to be at least 50
Sep 02 2011
zak offline mules need to 50+ and a party of 5 to go inside
Sep 02 2011
iGGDeep Level 140 Windia Paladin
All people in the expedition need to have the quests done so lvl 50+ and no you don't need to be online, I've gone on many 3 man zak runs with having 2 people offline, 5 people needed in total expedition to start. Remember, all need to have quests done!
Sep 02 2011
The Fillers do not need to have done the prequests
Sep 02 2011
powerguy121 Level 226 Scania Blade Master
No they don't. I invite 5 of my 135+ characters into an expedition. You do however need the quests done I think. If not, definitely over 50.
Sep 02 2011
lilseventeen Level 165 Broa Shadower
They don't have to have done the prequests, I think they have to be 50+, don't know if they have to be online though.

Gosh I should try this.
Sep 02 2011
No they don't. I invite 5 of my 135+ characters into an expedition. You do however need the quests done I think. If not, definitely over 50.[/quote]

You don't need quests done. I always add the henehoars that I know, which probably never stepped foot in Elnath.
Sep 02 2011
Blueshine Level 163 Broa Buccaneer
Do the mules need to be 50+ 100%?

Thanks for all the replies everyone.
Sep 02 2011
omg i do this like everyday to lv my charm up and since i have to 2 comp i just add 4 of my mule lv50+ and i went in by myself.
they dont have to be online and dont need to do the prequest just need to be lv50+ and have to be 5 ppl in pt
Sep 02 2011
YankMyDoodle Level 139 Zenith Paladin
Do the mules need to be 50+ 100%?

Thanks for all the replies everyone.[/quote]
Well in the expedition tab, it clearly says 50-200.
Sep 02 2011
Page TopHome 1 2

Become a member

Signup or login to join the conversation.