MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Replies

no internet connectivity detected, please reconnect and try

MapleStory Forums : Non-MapleStory Tech Talk : Computer and tech issues NOT related to Maple Story

Sep 02 11
Khaini Bowman
FMGads
"no internet connectivity detected, please reconnect and try again" Error...

so im getting this error when i try to run the installer for v.100 i uninstalled maple because the patcher wasn't working, it said it couldn't connect to the server so i thought simple fix re install but.. its not working, i am running windows 7 i run it as an administrator and i have done the thing were you set it to run as windows xp, but it still isn't working, i heard there was something wrong with firewall. i have made it allowed and my IE isn't in offline mode

thanks for any help, i can't maple!
MapleStory Screen: Monster failure
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2
Sep 02 11
Windia F/P Arch Mage
FantomeFlame
I guess you can get online with IE since you're posting here. How are you downloading the game installer..?

If you're not already doing it this way, try going to the Maple site and go to the Downloads page (go to the main menu bar at the top of the Maple page, all the way to the right on "Support", then click on "Clients and Upgrades" on the dropdown menu. On the Downloads page, DON'T click the big "Download" button- look right under the button, there's a sentence that talks about downloading what they call "the old fashioned way" that has a link at the end of the sentence. Click that link and it will download the installer program to your computer.

When the download finishes, just open the file it downloaded to install the game.

I always do it that way and haven't had any problems with it.
Sep 02 11
Khaini Bowman
FMGads
BobR Did you move my thread lol thanks for answering it atleast haha, i was worried cause no one normally answers in this section haha,

um i use google chrome, i download it off the website, i don't use a mirror just directly

and alright i'll do what you said, cheers mate
Sep 02 11
Scania Wind Archer 3
DaeSunga
*snickers* Oh the irony
Sep 02 11
Windia F/P Arch Mage
FantomeFlame
kenpatchi133: BobR Did you move my thread lol
Yes... tech help threads tend to get lost over in the general section and unfortunately while you'll get lots of answers most of them will be trolling or stuff that might turn out to be dangerous if you do it. The people in here know what they're doing, so even if it takes them a little while to get back to you, you'll get a lot better answers usually.
Sep 02 11
Khaini Bowman
FMGads
BobR: Oh alright, thanks, i'll keep that in mind next time i post in the wrong section

Thanks for the help. it worked
Sep 02 11
Windia F/P Arch Mage
FantomeFlame
kenpatchi133: Thanks for the help. it worked
Cool..! That's good to hear..!
Sep 02 11
Khaini Bowman
FMGads
BobR: why ...?
Sep 03 11
Windia F/P Arch Mage
FantomeFlame
kenpatchi133: BobR: why ...?
It's always good to have feedback on how something eventually got resolved (or even not resolved).
Often someone will come in and ask for help, and people here will help them and we never hear back whether or not any of it actually helped or not.

So yup.. it's good to hear it's working for you now..!
Sep 03 11
Khaini Bowman
FMGads
BobR: Lol, i was just wondering why you do the ...'s
PAGE 1 2

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login