bzl.co

Add a thread

MapleStory Attendance Event

General MapleStory Forum Talk about MapleStory in general

hulkyou12345 Level 181 Khaini Bow Master
Hey Maplers/Basilers, Nexon just released this event today, and I was wondering how we check our progress for this event. Many Maplers may have liked the stamping system on the calender such as the MapleStory Anniversary event and handing out the Family medal for it. So does this event have no progress bar or something?
Posted: September 2011 Permalink
TwitterFacebook Replies: 27

Replies

Page TopHome 1 2 3
yeah i'd like to know too
Sep 06 2011
FallenAsh Level 141 Windia Phantom 4
I haven't seen a progress bar anywhere, and nexon hasn't said anything about one.
Sep 06 2011
New Screen: Mir
lmAJedi Level 203 Bera Night Lord
^^^ School is for fools.
Sep 06 2011
that was a d*ck move nexon i have school and i need to hangout i can only be on on weekends >.< what kind of event persuades you to forget to do schoolwork and play a stupid pointless game[/quote]

They're giving out free money. If it isn't an challenging feat, why not just give everyone free money to begin with? lmao

Events, either attend them or not. Simple, nothing is forced.
Sep 06 2011
that was a d*ck move nexon i have school and i need to hangout i can only be on on weekends >.< what kind of event persuades you to forget to do schoolwork and play a stupid pointless game[/quote]
calm down no1s forcing you at all, if you dont want to play it, then fine
Sep 06 2011
Just AFK for 1 Hour each day...that's the easy way.
Sep 06 2011
calm down no1s forcing you at all, if you dont want to play it, then fine[/quote]
im quite calm...its just that nexon was acting like a vag
Sep 06 2011

There are soo many things to make fun of in this post.
1. Why is a "d*ck" move of them to make an event that gives away free Maple points for doing almost nothing at all?
2. Why do you **have** to partake in said event in the first place?
3. How can playing (or being AFK) for a mere 60 minutes make you "forget" to do schoolwork?
4. If it's such a "stupid pointless game", why the hell are you even playing it?
Sep 06 2011
Page TopHome 1 2 3

Become a member

Signup or login to join the conversation.