MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Replies

Dark Knight Hex the Beholder Skill

MapleStory Forums : General MapleStory : General MS questions and answers

Sep 08 11
Broa Hero
TundraFrost
Is it Glitched?
I only get avoid/accuracy when it states attack is also given o:
MapleStory Screen: Discovery of safespot in jesters map!
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2 3 4
Sep 08 11
Scania Jett 4
noxvadis
i already told you HERE:

http://www.basilmarket.com/forum/2194871/0/is_the_quotHex_the_Beholderquot_Skill_glitched.html

to go check a guide, seriously, don't be lazy
MapleStory Screen: Shinkudragon ate fried beans MapleStory Video: DrK Vs CZak [Hyper Skills]
Sep 08 11
Bera Dark Knight
DarkinSpear
it doesnt stack till its lv 14 with dragon blood
and lv 20 with blood and iron will
Sep 08 11
Broa Blade Master
Hawdogs
darkspawn980: i already told you HERE:

http://www.basilmarket.com/forum/2194871/0/is_the_quotHex_the_Beholderquot_Skill_glitched.html

to go check a guide, seriously, don't be lazy

You really aren't helping though. Why can't you just tell him?
MapleStory Screen: 10/4 earing.
Sep 08 11
DemethosGMS Aran 4
AransLast
its not glitch if your att pot is more than u curent hex then it cancels like if ur useing dragons blood if its max and you have a lol lvl hex then it cancels but then later on it stacks when u max hex
MapleStory Screen: angelic ring in demethos
Sep 08 11
Scania Jett 4
noxvadis
SmokeNoPots: You really aren't helping though. Why can't you just tell him?

because what's the use of MAKING (yes, making) a guide, if people are going to ignore it and ask the same question OVER and OVER again? i can find 5 topics in the DrK section that have this exact same question plastered on them.

not to mention, he might learn something else from viewing the guide
MapleStory Screen: Shinkudragon ate fried beans MapleStory Video: DrK Vs CZak [Hyper Skills]
Sep 08 11
Windia Priest
Cheezzy4ever
SmokeNoPots: You really aren't helping though. Why can't you just tell him?

Oh, but he is helping. If we just spoon feed everyone the answers, nobody will learn to be self reliant. Instead, we should be [i]guiding[/i] people.
Sep 08 11
Broa Blade Master
Hawdogs
darkspawn980: because what's the use of MAKING (yes, making) a guide, if people are going to ignore it and ask the same question OVER and OVER again? i can find 5 topics in the DrK section that have this exact same question plastered on them.

not to mention, he might learn something else from viewing the guide

So how about a link to the guide instead of a duplicate thread?
MapleStory Screen: 10/4 earing.
Sep 08 11
Scania Jett 4
noxvadis
SmokeNoPots: So how about a link to the guide instead of a duplicate thread?

hover over the maplestory tab at the top, the first option, shouldn't be hard for anybody to do.
Sep 08 11*
Scania Jett 4
noxvadis
yoyoyo25964: To the one guy flaming, most of the warrior guides are outdated pieces of crap like the ones that my dog poops.

maybe in the crusader section, we worked on our DrK guides since day one of big bang.
MapleStory Screen: Shinkudragon ate fried beans MapleStory Video: DrK Vs CZak [Hyper Skills] Maple Story: gonna make an HP washing guide but i can't be both...
PAGE 1 2 3 4

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login