L.o.L., Minecraft, Pokemon, +
24 Pics 24 Videos
Nexon
7 Pics 4 Videos
Sony PS3 & PS4
1 Pic 7 Videos
Xbox 360 & One
2 Pics 8 Videos
MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Sep 17 11
Khaini Blade Lord
RedChub
Does anybody on all of basil know how to get the Raven Horn Chaser Set (and other 140 sets)? I have seen people (fleyx's video) call them Empress gloves but how do you even get it?
New MapleStory Screen: @grendel thanks
Replies
PAGE 1 2 3 4 5
Sep 17 11
Bera Hero
LegendOfKite
kill the empress how else, oh yea and i believe she also drops recipes for them?
New MapleStory Screen: Kms new ring
Sep 17 11
Scania Paladin
Zerytle
For the equips, you can kill the instructors that the empress summons, but the weapons themselves are only dropped by the empress herself.

above. Empress drops recipes for the capes, nothing else.
Sep 17 11
Broa Corsair
SpyDetective
Instructors drop the recipes. I hope I get to fight it some day
Sep 17 11
Khaini Blade Lord
RedChub
So basically people go in knowing cygnus herself is impossible to beat but they farm recipes from the job instructors (eckhart, oz, irena, mihile, hawkeye)?
New MapleStory Screen: @grendel thanks
Sep 17 11
Bera Paladin
ShieIdWard
Zerytle you just said she drops the weapons but then you said she only drops the capes?
New MapleStory Screen: 127 bucc range - 11287-16124
Sep 17 11*
Scania Paladin
Zerytle
PitchBlack0: Zerytle you just said she drops the weapons but then you said she only drops the capes?

Oops, I guess that was poorly worded, lemme try again

The instructors drop the equips (hat, overall, glove, boots), but only Empress drops the weaps. In addition, I'm pretty sure that only the empress drops the recipe to make the cape.

So in recap,

Instructors - hat, overall, glove, boot
Cygnus - weapon, cape.

EDIT: Thanks darkmonkey13! Just looking it up on hidden street lol. The KoC spirits drop the cape recipe as well, but until whatever next super boss comes out, Cygnus is currently the only dropper of the weapons themselves (which are pretty amazing iirc).
Sep 17 11
Bera Paladin
ShieIdWard
Zerytle: Ah alright tyvm
New MapleStory Screen: 127 bucc range - 11287-16124
Sep 28 11
Windia Night Lord
StarGlomper
what is this raven horn chaser set you speak of?
Sep 28 11
Bera Night Lord
Plushys
Empress has never been killed. As for the lvl 140 equips, everything drops cept for pirate/warrior/mage/archer capes and all weapons. (Yes, thief cape drops)

Ppl go in empress to basically get drops. I've never entered with the thought of killing her :T
New MapleStory Screen: New css items with stats/slots New MapleStory Video: [Bera] 30 Nightlord CZak ~Post Revamp~
PAGE 1 2 3 4 5

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login