bzl.co

Add a thread

Zak Jump Quest

Quests Forum Talk about Quests & Party Quests

Well I've been trying to do the jump quest and everytime i get close 2 the end i lag and fall so i was wondering if i cud follow sum1, PLZZZZZ i need help
Posted: September 2011 Permalink
TwitterFacebook Replies: 14

Replies

Page TopHome 1 2
Hydroxide Level 207 Windia Shade 4
It's not even that hard, just watch a video on youtube >__>
Sep 18 2011
I can't do it either. I'm going to get a friend to help me if I can.
Sep 18 2011
laptop2700 Level 92 Bera Hermit
took me about 15 hours in total in finish that jump quest. good luck, i have bad internet. so it lags every 5 seconds. and a little screen lag. it was a hard time, but i made it. AND you will too!
Sep 18 2011
took me about 15 hours in total in finish that jump quest. good luck, i have bad internet. so it lags every 5 seconds. and a little screen lag. it was a hard time, but i made it. AND you will too![/quote]

really didnt it get annoying wen u jump and lag at the same time so u miss it? it happened 2 me on the last jump >.<
Sep 18 2011
DRCharlie Level 148 Broa Jett 4
Took 10 minutes to finish it, is it possible to follow someone on that map?
Sep 18 2011
Set game quality, sound, and bgm to the lowest.

And something to wipe your sweaty hands before you accidentally hit some skill key.

If all else fails, "fly"
Sep 18 2011
whatsupdude3 Level 194 Scania Phantom 4
Zak jq is fun
Sep 18 2011
MrTutty Level 171 Khaini Hero
I just finished the JQ two days ago. It took me a while. On the last part of the second stage, right before the rock hits you, hold up,right, and spacebar (just for a second). You should still be on the rope even after you get hit. Just repeat this for the other rope, then hop onto the last rope, jump onto the rock, and you're finished. LD
Sep 18 2011
Cut your hair, it makes you too big of target
Sep 18 2011
Zak jump quest is hard if you rush your way to the end. It took me about 20minutes to finish the zak jump.
Sep 18 2011
Page TopHome 1 2

Become a member

Signup or login to join the conversation.