L.o.L., Minecraft, Pokemon, +
24 Pics 24 Videos
Nexon
7 Pics 4 Videos
Sony PS3 & PS4
1 Pic 7 Videos
Xbox 360 & One
2 Pics 8 Videos
MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Comments
How can I get strless equips for my Mercedes.
MapleStory Forums : Bowman : Bowman questions and answers
Sep 20 11
Bera Aran 1
KerMitSwings
Hey guys, as some of you may know a new class called Mercedes is coming out. Since I love them and I'm gonna continue it forever, I wanna be strong. Will there be any new strless mercedes equips and if there will be, how can I get them.
Replies
Sep 20 11
Scania Shadower
SkuIIies
Mercedes wont even come out for a looooong time so nobody knows what events there gonna be for their equips
im hoping they bring back VPQ so they make Alien DualCrossbows omfg -orgasm- strless ftw<3
New MapleStory Screen: Proud moment for me :d
Sep 20 11
Bera Aran 1
KerMitSwings
Aren't Mercedes gonna come out this November?
Sep 20 11
Scania Wind Archer 4
Windiscus
shroomeater3: Aren't Mercedes gonna come out this November?

december/january maybe
and don't they just use two crossbows?
New MapleStory Screen: Windiscus - Level 200 Wind Archer! New MapleStory Video: GM Event in Scania
Sep 20 11
Galicia Evan 9th Growth
Volandar
You can't get the weapons right now, but nearly all the equipment is strless anyway. After the weapons come out, good luck on figuring out how to be strless unless/until they re-release VPQ with the mercedes weapons or they are released during an anniversary event.
New MapleStory Screen: Crochet pink bean
Sep 20 11
Broa Cannoneer 4
stephenO2
more like cannon shooters beginning December
Mercedes Winter Break Demon slayers like new years are my prediction
because around christmas is when people get allot of nx and they release overpriced crap for classes like demon slayers top/bottom but in kms they were more like a month apart but with the JUMP patch all in one update maybe?
Sep 20 11
Windia Bishop
HsForMilk
Aaaayee: december/january maybe
and don't they just use two crossbows?

Nah they use a new weapon that's called dualcrossbow or something like that. They'd be literally like a dual blade + bowmaster if they used 2 weapons.
Sep 20 11
Arcania Mechanic 4
MechZeplin
None. In KMS we have no VIP weps for Mercades or Cannon shooter.
Sep 20 11
Windia Bow Master
poobung
shroomeater3: Hey guys, as some of you may know a new class called Mercedes is coming out. Since I love them and I'm gonna continue it forever, I wanna be strong. Will there be any new strless mercedes equips and if there will be, how can I get them.

> Will be out in a few months
> How do you already love them?
> I don't know
Sep 21 11
Windia Bow Master
NoDecisions
Mercedes get a +30 str/dex buff at second job. FOr the cannon shooter, you can do something called a link skill and transfer 15 of each stat (str/dex/int/luk) to another character. The Falconwing grand dual bowgun, from the empress, has a requirement of 170 str. The bloody bowgun requires 100 gallant emblems from PVP to make it and its str requirement is 160. Also, there is a reverse weapon which has a requirement of 125 str. Most nonfunded mercedes use a lv 110 strless dual bowgun. As for me, I have 110 str in equips (from 119% dex). So, +30 from the mercedes and +15 from the link skill is what I am right now... 155 str. I will have to find a way to get 15 str more or 5 str more for either the falconwing grand dual bowgun or the bloody bowgun.

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login