• Auction
MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Sep 29 11
Bera Bishop
gekkegerrit
How can i get there ?
What kinda place is it ?
Replies
PAGE 1 2
Sep 29 11
Bellocan Buccaneer
ShotgunDude3
It's where us blaq folks live. It's where us ghettos come from. Enter the portal next to that dual blade guy with the Chinese hat on.
Sep 30 11
Bera Bishop
gekkegerrit
well, ummm, ok.
thank you
Sep 30 11
Bera Bishop
gekkegerrit
The white lady of perion ? Didnt know there was a white lady in Perion.
Thanks, i ll check her out.
Sep 30 11
Chaos White Knight
Darkhiya
Ask the henehoes about the legend of the kerning gangsters.
Oct 07 11
Bera Bishop
gekkegerrit
Thanks mate, i ll check it out soon !
Oct 07 11
Bera Paladin
VVhitePast
I don't think you'll get jumped.
Oct 07 11
Bellocan Buccaneer
ShotgunDude3
PplStoleMyIGN: I don't think you'll get jumped.

Me and the other peeps from the ghetto will be the ones jumping him .
Oct 07 11
Scania Mechanic 4
asainmachine
There was a gang there running the whole area but i f them up and now that sht is my place and, then i met lady syle and had love with her on bed.Then I listen to her sad story about the Dark Lord place which was rightfully hers. So I became a student of dark lord and became Night Lord. But he knew all along i was part of Lady Syle. Me and her then Created the Dual Blade. (Our Son) U can enter the Dark ally by visiting me. I am RYDEN
Oct 07 11
Bera Kanna 4
MrSchtuff
ganbazx: There was a gang there running the whole area but i f them up and now that sht is my place and, then i met lady syle and had love with her on bed.Then I listen to her sad story about the Dark Lord place which was rightfully hers. So I became a student of dark lord and became Night Lord. But he knew all along i was part of Lady Syle. Me and her then Created the Dual Blade. (Our Son) U can enter the Dark ally by visiting me. I am RYDEN

^Lol at this! But seriously, you'll get jumped there.
PAGE 1 2

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login
MapleStory
MapleStory 2
Mobile Games
Art, Anime & Manga
L.o.L., Minecraft, Pokemon, +
Nexon
Sony PS3 & PS4
Xbox 360 & One