MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Oct 04 11
Khaini Bishop
KoreanYang
So I made 3 Weapon Attack Earrings, They are Half-Earrings, how much should I sell for? They are currently 0 slots u/h 2L Rare

Thanks!

Heres the photo : http://i488.photobucket.com/albums/rr245/hakkufakku/Maple/attearring.jpg
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2 3
Oct 04 11
Windia Night Lord
achyifLOL
A lot of people seem to prefer % earrings over att, but since wep att earrings are relatively new there aren't any definite prices on them
the rare 2l sort of lowers the value but once prices come around.... I'd say at the minimum 300mil
MapleStory Screen: And your premium style box gave you...
Oct 04 11
Khaini Bishop
KoreanYang
achyif: A lot of people seem to prefer % earrings over att, but since wep att earrings are relatively new there aren't any definite prices on them
the rare 2l sort of lowers the value but once prices come around.... I'd say at the minimum 300mil
Ahh only 300m, hmmm, I was expecting more Dx

Okay thanks!
Oct 04 11
Bera Corsair
Cthulhu
well 1att = a little less then 1% of your main stat for anyone under 140 150ish

I've never actually seen earrings with att on the potential, it isn't part of the % typo glitches?
Oct 04 11
Scania Hero
Missingnotes
i sold my dep 2lined rare with 1slots for 200
Oct 04 11
can u SS it or something
Oct 04 11
Khaini Bishop
KoreanYang
It is not Attack on the potential guys, it is an actual stat on the Earring, I'll quickyl take a ss
Oct 04 11
Windia Night Lord
achyifLOL
Yeah the fact that people are dubious of it's existence (they probably think it's magic att) means that they're unwilling to bid on it
pros: 3att, 3rd tier potential'd u/h and u/enhanced
cons: 2l and rare, a lot of people probably prefer 4th tier %stat over att

and I said minimum, you could probably squeeze more out of it if you're willing to spend the time
so 300mil as in you can immediately get that offer
MapleStory Screen: And your premium style box gave you...
Oct 04 11
Khaini Bishop
KoreanYang
achyif: Yeah the fact that people are dubious of it's existence (they probably think it's magic att) means that they're unwilling to bid on it
pros: 3att, 3rd tier potential'd u/h and u/enhanced
cons: 2l and rare, a lot of people probably prefer 4th tier %stat over att

and I said minimum, you could probably squeeze more out of it if you're willing to spend the time
so 300mil as in you can immediately get that offer

Alright thank you for your insight,
but I'm just wondering does the 4th tier still exist?
It was to my knowledge that they took it out or
am I think that they took out 12%? Could you enlighten me please?

haha thanks again
Oct 04 11*
Windia Night Lord
achyifLOL
KoreanYang: Alright thank you for your insight,
but I'm just wondering does the 4th tier still exist?
It was to my knowledge that they took it out or
am I think that they took out 12%? Could you enlighten me please?

haha thanks again

Honestly I have no idea about 4th tier since that's wayyy beyond my funding capacity haha
I just learned that apparently Rex earrings have att and 6 slots. Not good o_o UNLESS Rex earrings cannot be chaosed

edit: apparently they can be chaosd
I'd sell asap or wait til prices settle. Maybe chaos scrolls will inflate more
MapleStory Screen: And your premium style box gave you... Maple Story: hello basil
PAGE 1 2 3

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login