MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Oct 06 11
Bellocan Mercedes 4
Sddow
Just wondering cos it never spawns
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2
Oct 06 11
Renegades Kaiser 1
KsingProd
every 20 minutes.
Oct 06 11
Broa Mechanic 4
SuushiRolll
Remember it only spawns 10am- 12am PST
Oct 06 11
Mardia Dark Knight
kaos975
cheesysalad: Remember it only spawns 10am- 12am PST

ROFL, who told you that BS. According to that id need to be on maple from 6-8am HAR HAR HAR

OT:Its probably like once every hour, cause when i go to recharge my rock one usually spawns even though i killed it 1hr ago in the same ch
Oct 06 11*
Yellonde Shadower
iTzGonnaPoke
aznstyles: ROFL, who told you that BS. According to that id need to be on maple from 6-8am HAR HAR HAR

OT:Its probably like once every hour, cause when i go to recharge my rock one usually spawns even though i killed it 1hr ago in the same ch
Eliminate Eregos
Requirement: Lv.15 or higher
The boss monster for the Knights of Virtue will randomly appear in an map that is recommended for your level by the Stone of Virtue.
You will receive an Evil Spirit Box by defeating the boss.
You will receive random rewards from a list when you open the box, when can include regular scrolls, Potential scrolls, Equip Enhancement scrolls, Chaos Scrolls, or potions.
The boss will appear between 10:00 AM 12:00 AM Pacific (1:00 PM 3:00 AM Eastern).

Straight copy paste from 1.01 update notes ~ So Nexon told us that they spawn between that time ^.^
Oct 06 11
Windia Corsair
AtillaShot
aznstyles: ROFL, who told you that BS. According to that id need to be on maple from 6-8am HAR HAR HAR

The official MapleStory website; you should read it sometime.
Oct 06 11
Bellocan Demon Slayer 4
Unb0undz
i can confirm he spawns outside of the 10-12 time frame. infact, he spawns at 10 pm basil time too.
Oct 06 11
Broa Night Lord
FatnessFirst
so 7 am to 5pm for aussies.

An in recommended hunting places. Thanks!
MapleStory Screen: Pink bean at broa
Oct 06 11
greenbandit: so 7 am to 5pm for aussies.

An in recommended hunting places. Thanks!
there is fixed that for you
Oct 06 11
Broa Mechanic 4
SuushiRolll

Learn to math bro
PAGE 1 2

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login