L.o.L., Minecraft, Pokemon, +
24 Pics 24 Videos
Nexon
7 Pics 4 Videos
Sony PS3 & PS4
1 Pic 7 Videos
Xbox 360 & One
2 Pics 8 Videos
MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Oct 09 11
Scania Aran 4
L0rdJonny
Guys n Girls. i have soooo many zombies gold tooth. by many i mean 1538 of them. i collected them over a few levels and i dont know what to do with em. i dont have a shop and i dont know what they are worth. what do i do?
New MapleStory Screen: 55 atk gigantic
Replies
PAGE 1 2
Oct 09 11*
Broa I/L Arch Mage
Deadling
if You don't have a shop, I'd say npc em, lol.

EDIT: you can get a 1 day shop for 99 nx right now. Go do a survey or watch a few videos, shouldn't be hard to get 99 nx to get a shop. That's 2-3 vids to watch tops.
Oct 09 11
Scania Aran 4
L0rdJonny
ok but what are they worth?
Oct 09 11
Bera Shadower
Iexithere
Sell em for 35k ea.
New MapleStory Screen: Mysteriousness of a person. New MapleStory Video: Ice Lightning inspirational video
Oct 09 11
Scania Aran 4
L0rdJonny
wow only 35k ea
that kinda sucks.
Oct 09 11
Scania Hero
PsionicSword
i sold 40 of them for 150k ea in scania lol
Oct 09 11
Broa Corsair
roflcopters1
Deadling: if You don't have a shop, I'd say npc em, lol.

EDIT: you can get a 1 day shop for 99 nx right now. Go do a survey or watch a few videos, shouldn't be hard to get 99 nx to get a shop. That's 2-3 vids to watch tops.
You talking about miu the traveler?
Cause that's just a portable one use potion shop person
Oct 09 11*
Broa I/L Arch Mage
Deadling
at 45k each, it's over 69mil after all said and done. Do it for 35k each, and you'll still make quite abit. You kids and math need to meet. lol.

EDIT: and no, not Miu, you can get a 1 day shop permit, for 99nx. It's on 2nd or 3rd page of the event stuff.
Oct 09 11
Scania Hero
Aerovision
Gold Teeth are a quest item for the zakum prequests, which I believe are open to players Lv.50+, however as you already know, the Miner Zombies are Lv.13x. With this in mind, some people may be lazy to collect the teeth on their own on their mains, or they are unable to get them entirely. I personally manage to sell them for up to 400k each (Scania). At one point I even sold a few for 1m each lol. People can be desperate. My suggestion would be to try and do the same thing. As others have posted, try to get a shop permit (90 days is 1.8k NX, or 1 day for 99 NX). Good luck! ^^
Oct 09 11
Scania Aran 4
L0rdJonny
ok thanks peeps for the help. and Deadling im no kid. i used to play scania and as listed above they sell for more then 35k ea so i tohught id get a bit more but meh ill put 200 up for 100k ea and see what happens. if they sell like hot cakes then ill bump up the price on the next lot. thanks
PAGE 1 2

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login