BasilMarket

Add a thread

So Many Gold Teeth

General MapleStory Forum Talk about MapleStory in general

GuidoHatsis Level 133 Zenith Wind Archer 4
Guys n Girls. i have soooo many zombies gold tooth. by many i mean 1538 of them. i collected them over a few levels and i dont know what to do with em. i dont have a shop and i dont know what they are worth. what do i do?
Posted: October 2011 Permalink
TwitterFacebook Replies: 14

Replies

Page TopHome 1 2
Deadling Level 151 Broa Demon Slayer 4
if You don't have a shop, I'd say npc em, lol.

EDIT: you can get a 1 day shop for 99 nx right now. Go do a survey or watch a few videos, shouldn't be hard to get 99 nx to get a shop. That's 2-3 vids to watch tops.
Oct 09 2011
wow only 35k ea
that kinda sucks.
Oct 09 2011
i sold 40 of them for 150k ea in scania lol
Oct 09 2011
if You don't have a shop, I'd say npc em, lol.

EDIT: you can get a 1 day shop for 99 nx right now. Go do a survey or watch a few videos, shouldn't be hard to get 99 nx to get a shop. That's 2-3 vids to watch tops.[/quote]
You talking about miu the traveler?
Cause that's just a portable one use potion shop person
Oct 09 2011
at 45k each, it's over 69mil after all said and done. Do it for 35k each, and you'll still make quite abit. You kids and math need to meet. lol.

EDIT: and no, not Miu, you can get a 1 day shop permit, for 99nx. It's on 2nd or 3rd page of the event stuff.
Oct 09 2011
Gold Teeth are a quest item for the zakum prequests, which I believe are open to players Lv.50+, however as you already know, the Miner Zombies are Lv.13x. With this in mind, some people may be lazy to collect the teeth on their own on their mains, or they are unable to get them entirely. I personally manage to sell them for up to 400k each (Scania). At one point I even sold a few for 1m each lol. People can be desperate. My suggestion would be to try and do the same thing. As others have posted, try to get a shop permit (90 days is 1.8k NX, or 1 day for 99 NX). Good luck! ^^
Oct 09 2011
ok thanks peeps for the help. and @Deadling im no kid. i used to play scania and as listed above they sell for more then 35k ea so i tohught id get a bit more but meh ill put 200 up for 100k ea and see what happens. if they sell like hot cakes then ill bump up the price on the next lot. thanks
Oct 09 2011
Lol, I always add an "S" to kids, no implication meant. I myself am 30, so anyone younger than me can gain that title. And a good majority here fit that bill, lol.
Oct 09 2011
Page TopHome 1 2

Become a member

Signup or login to join the conversation.