MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Oct 10 11
Broa Blade Recruit
SIicebaIIs
Mods: Sorry if wrong section, please move if necessary

Demonslayers are counted as the warrior resistance class, so does that mean that they will share the same Cash Shop Inventory as other Resistance classes? Or will it be like Dual Blades, who have their own Cash Shop Inventory, separate from Explorers.

Also, is it the same for the two other soon-to-come jobs, Mercedes and Cannonshooters?

Thanx in advance
Share this page Twitter Facebook
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2 3
Oct 10 11
Scania Night Lord
Supersinjboy
Demon slayers do NOT share with other resistance.
MapleStory Screen: My friend's wedding
Oct 10 11
Broa Dark Knight
Lifemanship
LF>Someone who plays KMS to answer your question. (Would a GMS player really know for sure? .-.)
Oct 10 11
KradiaGMS Marksman
Zwium
It's Nexon... So I'm 99% sure they will get a separate Cash Shop.
Oct 10 11
Mardia Dragon Knight
Disinfecter
no, to share cash shop the characters have to be same class and same group,
for example, an adventurer bandit and an adventurer assasin can share a cs inv. because they are both adventurers and are both theives.
a demon slayer and wild hunter cannot share a cs inv. because one of them is a warrior while the other is a bowman.

anyways, i just realized i gave an answer that wasnt answering your question. anyways, even if the demon slayers shared cs inv. with the other resistance you would only be able to xfer cs stuff between 2 demon slayers
Oct 10 11
Windia Brawler
Ambrae
^Wrong.

I share the same cash shop inventory on my shadower and corsair.
Oct 10 11
Bera Aran 4
DannyyyyxD
joshmaster1234: no, to share cash shop the characters have to be same class and same group,
for example, an adventurer bandit and an adventurer assasin can share a cs inv. because they are both adventurers and are both theives.
a demon slayer and wild hunter cannot share a cs inv. because one of them is a warrior while the other is a bowman.

anyways, i just realized i gave an answer that wasnt answering your question. anyways, even if the demon slayers shared cs inv. with the other resistance you would only be able to xfer cs stuff between 2 demon slayers
But Dual Bladers, even though they are adventurers, do not share CS with Bandits or Assassins, which all fall under the category of Thieves.
Adventurers share the CS and every Job after the Pirate job seems to follow the pattern of not being able to share CS with any other characters.
Oct 10 11
Scania Demon Slayer 4
TonightAIive
CatchATrain: ^Wrong.

I share the same cash shop inventory on my shadower and corsair.

He didn't say that Adventurers couldn't...he's talking about Resistance.
Oct 10 11
Scania Buccaneer
UAznpro
lol, they shud just make it so that all cash shops are shared...this will stop so much confusion and it will actually make players happy and same with mts inventories... I dont wanna keep switching to a different character to check if something is sold or not T.T...
Oct 10 11
Broa I/L Arch Mage
AuraSeraphim
Explorers share their inventory with other explorers on that account, but I don't think Demon Slayers share their inventory with the Resistance.
PAGE 1 2 3

Register / login

You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login