BasilMarket

Add a thread

where do i get all cures

General MapleStory Forum Talk about MapleStory in general

Hey I'm just wonder where a good place to get all cure potions would be, can anyone tell me where i could buy them? (not the fm)
Posted: October 2011 Permalink
TwitterFacebook Replies: 7

Replies

Either from Mo in phantomwood forest in mastery(not recommended since you have to buy it 1 at a time)
Or Alcaster in el nath (must have completed a long chain quest, Finding the Author of the book of Ancients, 33 quests long and forces you to travel between nath, orbis and vic; but in the end it pays off since you can buy it in stacks)
Oct 15 2011
Either from Mo in phantomwood forest in mastery(not recommended since you have to buy it 1 at a time)
Or Alcaster in el nath (must have completed a long chain quest, Finding the Author of the book of Ancients, 33 quests long and forces you to travel between nath, orbis and vic; but in the end it pays off since you can buy it in stacks)[/quote]

The Book of the Anicents questline is long but it pays off.
1k mesos for Summoning Rocks, 1k mesos for Magic Rocks, 100 mesos for Allcures.
It's great.
Oct 15 2011
New Screen: KMS Raven horn chaser - ATK 52
The Book of the Anicents questline is long but it pays off.
1k mesos for Summoning Rocks, 1k mesos for Magic Rocks, 100 mesos for Allcures.
It's great.[/quote]

Actually its 5k for summoning rocks, 5k for magic rocks, and 400 mesos for Allcures, but still Great.
Oct 15 2011
New Screen: Treasure trouble
ty for the help i was thinking that alcaster did it but i was not sure so thanks a lot it will help me a lot when im soloing
Oct 15 2011
@mastasausage: Oh well. I forgot.
Oh, right, I was trolling people in the FM and selling for a 1k profit margin on the rocks and a 100 meso profit margin on the allcures.
That was great.
I put roughly 50k rocks and 5k allcures into the FM in a day.
Oct 15 2011

Become a member

Signup or login to join the conversation.