• Auction
MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Oct 15 11
ElNido Paladin
ArskannVii
Hey I'm just wonder where a good place to get all cure potions would be, can anyone tell me where i could buy them? (not the fm)
Replies
Oct 15 11
Broa Luminous 4
FunkyLights
Free market..
Oct 15 11
Khaini Aran 3
bellechan69
Either from Mo in phantomwood forest in mastery(not recommended since you have to buy it 1 at a time)
Or Alcaster in el nath (must have completed a long chain quest, Finding the Author of the book of Ancients, 33 quests long and forces you to travel between nath, orbis and vic; but in the end it pays off since you can buy it in stacks)
Oct 15 11
Galicia Blade Recruit
RaulMonkey
darkorbit6: Either from Mo in phantomwood forest in mastery(not recommended since you have to buy it 1 at a time)
Or Alcaster in el nath (must have completed a long chain quest, Finding the Author of the book of Ancients, 33 quests long and forces you to travel between nath, orbis and vic; but in the end it pays off since you can buy it in stacks)

The Book of the Anicents questline is long but it pays off.
1k mesos for Summoning Rocks, 1k mesos for Magic Rocks, 100 mesos for Allcures.
It's great.
New MapleStory Screen: KMS Raven horn chaser - ATK 52
Oct 15 11
Windia Night Lord
AmatureCon
darkmonkey13: The Book of the Anicents questline is long but it pays off.
1k mesos for Summoning Rocks, 1k mesos for Magic Rocks, 100 mesos for Allcures.
It's great.

Actually its 5k for summoning rocks, 5k for magic rocks, and 400 mesos for Allcures, but still Great.
New MapleStory Screen: Treasure trouble
Oct 15 11
Zenith Battle Mage 4
TPantherWolf
mastasausage: Actually its 5k for summoning rocks, 5k for magic rocks, and 400 mesos for Allcures, but still Great.

i guess ima continue that quest on my main then.... 10/32 done
New MapleStory Screen: Wolfthatass x otass New MapleStory Video: Merry Christmas! By CurryMedic
Oct 15 11
ElNido Paladin
ArskannVii
ty for the help i was thinking that alcaster did it but i was not sure so thanks a lot it will help me a lot when im soloing
Oct 15 11
Galicia Blade Recruit
RaulMonkey
mastasausage: Oh well. I forgot.
Oh, right, I was trolling people in the FM and selling for a 1k profit margin on the rocks and a 100 meso profit margin on the allcures.
That was great.
I put roughly 50k rocks and 5k allcures into the FM in a day.
New MapleStory Screen: KMS Raven horn chaser - ATK 52
Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login
MapleStory
MapleStory 2
Mobile Games
Art, Anime & Manga
L.o.L., Minecraft, Pokemon, +
Nexon
Sony PS3 & PS4
Xbox 360 & One