bzl.co

Add a thread

Beauty coupon drop rate question

General MapleStory Forum Talk about MapleStory in general

MangosOnTheWeb Level 152 Arcania Bishop
I think I'm going to spend at least 30 minutes tomorrow during getting a good look on my characters, and I wanted to know if the 40% drop reduction applied to the coupon rate. I think it does, because I'm getting coupons much faster on my level 49 cleric than my 139 marksman at claw machines. Can someone confirm this?
Posted: October 2011 Permalink
TwitterFacebook Replies: 13

Replies

Page TopHome 1 2
eh, i also feel like i got coupons faster on my i/l (122) at mp3 instead of claw machines..
Oct 22 2011
soursake Level 162 Broa Phantom 4
There's a 40% reduction rate on coupons? o_O
Oct 22 2011
There's a 40% reduction rate on coupons? o_O[/quote]

That's what I was asking.

MP3 sounds like the way to go, if it's true. Decent exp, and shouldn't be too crowded since normally you can get ch 1 in Arcania.
Oct 22 2011
ZacEfron Level 123 Bera I/L Arch Mage
30 minutes is deffinately not enough, especially if you're wanting a decent look.
AND, I don't think event items are affected by level drop rates.
Oct 22 2011
I got a few decent looks before, but it's so tempting to use the coupons, and now I look really serious and stern. Hopefully the coupons are affected.
Oct 22 2011
iVege Level 10 Khaini
Doesn't matter if your at MP3 or Claw Machines, your drop rate is already 40% for both. I suggest that you just stay at claw machines because more monsters can spawn there. Not only can you get a chance from the claw machine itself but the mini monsters drop them as well.[/quote]

Isn't Singapore unaffected.
Oct 22 2011
NightCodex Level 199 Bera Wild Hunter 4
wait WHAT, is there a DRO reduction >?
Oct 22 2011
soursake Level 162 Broa Phantom 4
@MangosOnTheWeb: I feel like the coupons have been dropping like normal.
Granted I did get them faster at CDs but that's cause I was on my bam teleporting and chaining.

I was hunting them last night for my archer and drop seemed fine at the rate I was killing.
Oct 22 2011
babu112 Level 206 Scania Bow Master
nexon made it that if a higher lvl is at a much lower lvl monster area.. drops will be lowered by alot. ;x that sometimes u dont even get mesos from them.
Oct 22 2011
beauty coupons are irrelevant to the -droprate. My 159 NL was able to get them to drop from sakuras/claw machines at a relatively fast rate compared to my other characters ranging from 54-137]
Oct 22 2011
Page TopHome 1 2

Become a member

Signup or login to join the conversation.