• Auction
MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Comments
Beauty coupon drop rate question
MapleStory Forums : General MapleStory : General MS questions and answers
Oct 22 11
Arcania Bishop
HarpCarp
I think I'm going to spend at least 30 minutes tomorrow during getting a good look on my characters, and I wanted to know if the 40% drop reduction applied to the coupon rate. I think it does, because I'm getting coupons much faster on my level 49 cleric than my 139 marksman at claw machines. Can someone confirm this?
New MapleStory Screen: 6k per jester
Replies
PAGE 1 2
Oct 22 11
Broa Bow Master
adulthoods
eh, i also feel like i got coupons faster on my i/l (122) at mp3 instead of claw machines..
Oct 22 11
Broa Phantom 4
Aquitae
There's a 40% reduction rate on coupons? o_O
Oct 22 11
Arcania Bishop
HarpCarp
soursake: There's a 40% reduction rate on coupons? o_O

That's what I was asking.

MP3 sounds like the way to go, if it's true. Decent exp, and shouldn't be too crowded since normally you can get ch 1 in Arcania.
Oct 22 11*
Bera Bishop
iCleric14
30 minutes is deffinately not enough, especially if you're wanting a decent look.
AND, I don't think event items are affected by level drop rates.
Oct 22 11
Arcania Bishop
HarpCarp
I got a few decent looks before, but it's so tempting to use the coupons, and now I look really serious and stern. Hopefully the coupons are affected.
Oct 22 11
Khaini Warrior
iVege
b4ugo: Doesn't matter if your at MP3 or Claw Machines, your drop rate is already 40% for both. I suggest that you just stay at claw machines because more monsters can spawn there. Not only can you get a chance from the claw machine itself but the mini monsters drop them as well.

Isn't Singapore unaffected.
Oct 22 11
DemethosGMS Aran 3
Blizzardwoif
wait WHAT, is there a DRO reduction >?
Oct 22 11
Broa Phantom 4
Aquitae
MangosOnTheWeb: I feel like the coupons have been dropping like normal.
Granted I did get them faster at CDs but that's cause I was on my bam teleporting and chaining.

I was hunting them last night for my archer and drop seemed fine at the rate I was killing.
Oct 22 11
Scania Bow Master
SearchForYou
nexon made it that if a higher lvl is at a much lower lvl monster area.. drops will be lowered by alot. ;x that sometimes u dont even get mesos from them.
New MapleStory Screen: Ms laptop cover
PAGE 1 2

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login
MapleStory
MapleStory 2
Mobile Games
Art, Anime & Manga
L.o.L., Minecraft, Pokemon, +
Nexon
Sony PS3 & PS4
Xbox 360 & One