MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Replies

How do I fight Mikhail, Oz, Irena, Eckhart, and Ha?

MapleStory Forums : Quests & Party Quests : Talk about Party Quests and Quests in general

Nov 01 11
Broa Battle Mage 4
mosheisbeast
In the Versus Chief Knights quest.
I have to defeat 1 Mikhail, 1 Oz, 1 Irena, 1 Eckhart, and 1 Hawkeye. When I enter their special map, all i see are their little summoned helper dudes. How do I actually fight these 5 mini-bosses so I can complete the quest?

thanks
MapleStory Screen: Infinity's Wrath - ATK 92
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2 3 4 5 6
Nov 01 11
i think cygnus spawn em
Nov 01 11
Scania Evan 7th Growth
Drag0o0o00n
Haha... You don't kill them.
Nov 01 11*
Khaini Buccaneer
Ksuin
When you fight the Empress Cygnus herself, she will summon the Job Instructor's to assist in trying to horribly maul you down.
She'll only summon 1 of the 5 Instructor's though.
You'll need to then defeat said instructor along with his/her countless minions for the Empress to then summon another Instructor.

It's a long grueling process.

Point being, this isn't a quest you will easily be able to finish without a well prepared strong group..
Nov 01 11
Broa Phantom 4
OrangeShroud
You have to fight Cygnus and then she will summon her Knights. From there, you would need a pretty strong party or be one of the strongest people in your server in order to take them down. (You might get one or two in an hour if you solo...)
MapleStory Screen: Ange de la mort
Nov 01 11
Windia Blade Recruit
BladeCanCut
There's nothing "mini" about them... they're the main part of fighting empress Cygnus. In order to fight them, go fight the empress, and she'll summon one out of the five randomly, then you fight said boss. Once dead, Cygnus will come out again, summon anither one after some time, rinse and repeat
Nov 01 11
Scania Evan 10th Growth
HEYsammi
iamfull: You have to fight Cygnus and then she will summon her Knights. From there, you would need a pretty strong party or be one of the strongest people in your server in order to take them down. (You might get one or two in an hour if you solo...)

Solo is probably impossible.. time limit is 1 hour isn't it ?
MapleStory Screen: 177 Evan range - 3628-18140
Nov 01 11
Chaos Hero
HeroicBobo
Sammi: Solo is probably impossible.. time limit is 1 hour isn't it ?
Soloing isn't possible now but who knows, in the future, probably Cygnus will be killed as fast as an uberly funded Mercedes kills Papulatus.
Nov 01 11
Windia Hero
HeIsARo
u can solo the minions if the range is high enough.... so ye Cygnus spawns em
MapleStory Screen: Pvp ctf glitch :d
Nov 01 11
Broa Phantom 4
OrangeShroud
Sammi: Yep, only one hour. I think it might be possible if you are that Mercedes with that 650K range or something. Anything short of that might be impossible.
MapleStory Screen: Ange de la mort
PAGE 1 2 3 4 5 6

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login