MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Replies

BasilVersary 6 Prizes - sent out Nov 8 16:03 BT

MapleStory Forums : Site talk : Talk about BasilMarket

Nov 04 11
Broa Jett 4
mrbasil
Update: sorry for the delay! All 90 codes were sent via PM on Nov 8 at 16:03 BT. Check your inbox! If a winner does not claim their code within 24 hours it will be given to someone else, so a) make sure to check your PM inbox and b) don't give up just yet if you didn't get a PM.

Greetings Basilers!

Look what you've done, you brought Clay the gray blob back! Expertly done!

The number of participants in this year's BasilVersary was astonishing! 33,834 Basilers took part in a great chase around the site looking to solve Clay's cryptic clues in an attempt to get their grubby paws on one of 90 10-12k NX codes. Ok, so the clues weren't that cryptic, but this was about fun, not about being the world's hardest riddles, right?

That brings us to today, and you're all wondering what the state of the codes is. Well, it just so happens that I've just finished painstakingly scratching off gobs of NX cards. I suspect I'll be finding little flecks of the silver sparkly scratchy dust for weeks to come. The codes are set, now I just have to find 90 winners and then the codes will be sent out via PM. As punishment for putting you all through a month of colourless hell I'm going to have Clay type out each message by hand. That'll teach him! I expect it'll take about a week to get all the codes out, so be patient please.

Thank you all for making this such a great BasilVersary! Stay tuned for another year, who knows what kind of kooky krazyness we'll get up to next year.

Enjoy!
MapleStory 2 Screen: MapleStory2 Perion MapleStory 2 Video: Mini games Maple Story: Wow, really liking the sound of the #GMSv15 change...