MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Nov 09 11
Mardia Shadower
archonswift
well i want the REAL answer.. people keep tell me they are not sure...

can they be Ultimate adventurer?
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2 3 4 5
Nov 09 11
Khaini Buccaneer
Ksuin
As mentioned before, Cannoneers are not available at UA's.
However, since they are part of the Adventurer family, they can obtain their Cygnus skill, which in this case, would be Sharkwave.
Nov 09 11
Mardia Shadower
archonswift
only sharkwawe -,-? but that suck... idk what Ua to creat now then -.-
Nov 09 11
Scania Bishop
TekkyTeks
Anthoy84: Dual Bladers are not the Thief Legend, they're just a separate kind of Explorer.

And no, Cannoneers cannot be a legitimate UA.
Basically this right here.. besides dude if you don't believe us look it up Dual blades ARE adventures it even was said during their release..
MapleStory Screen: I'm a rebell MapleStory Video: Marksman solos Regular Horntail
Nov 09 11
Scania Night Walker 3
PwnerCookie
Toukie: As mentioned before, Cannoneers are not available at UA's.
However, since they are part of the Adventurer family, they can obtain their Cygnus skill, which in this case, would be Sharkwave.
I second this. BTW, you should have made this a poll
Nov 09 11
Scania Bishop
TekkyTeks
iShottedSnow: I'm sure he is referring to legit ones... Legitly you can't.
MapleStory Screen: I'm a rebell MapleStory Video: Marksman solos Regular Horntail
Nov 09 11
Broa I/L Arch Mage
Jazz64
ArchonSwift: Dual blade Are consider in the LEgend Part

When you are a thief you are explorer then when you reech Dual blade Requirement you are a legend
sorry to told you thats
Dual blades are the 3rd class that an explorer theif can advance to. There's Bandits, Assassins, then there's Dual blades.
Dual blades are explorers. NOT Legends. I don't really know why they can't be made into UA/UE's.
Also, back on topic here, I think hackers found cannoneers in the database, so they were able to make an exploit based off what they found I guess. I don't really know. If someone wants to fill me in on it, I'd appreciate it.
MapleStory Screen: Art craze: green turtle staff
Nov 09 11
Mardia Shadower
archonswift
Anny suegestion on Wish UA make then? i dont want a warior or a thief lol
Nov 09 11
Khaini Angelic Buster 4
lntenerate
Oh another question for anyone who play KMS, are CS' Cash shop inventory shared with regular explorer? Or is it just like Dual Blades?
MapleStory Screen: Dual blade cap range : 999,999-999,999 MapleStory Video: Azwan Hell mode solo
Nov 09 11
Scania Corsair
ChocRush
ArchonSwift: i want a 100% sure Answer

And YEAH DB ARE THE THIEF LEGEND WAKE UP GUY....
Actually, you'll notice, Idk, about Mercedes, but Aran and Evan, both being legends, their actual NAMES are Aran and Evan in their storyline. DBs are NOT called Dual-Blade as a name, rather, that's their class. Also, when you make a DB, it says "Explorer: Dual Blade". It also has a green background that is the same as the Explorer screen, whereas the 2 current Legend classes, Aran and Evan both have orange. I don't know if you're trolling, but you're probably not.
OT: No. Cannoneers are Explorers, similar to DBs. Let's just call them Special Explorer Class: Pirate Version, and we'll call DBs Special Explorer Class: Thief Version. If you could make a DB / Cannoneer UE, they would actually be called "USE" seeing as they're Special Explorers.
Nov 09 11
Bera Buccaneer
MankyDLuffy
PAGE 1 2 3 4 5

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login