BasilMarket

Add a thread

Is Hp and Mp affected by str and int?

General MapleStory Forum Talk about MapleStory in general

strawberries34 Level 170 Windia Aran 4
No matter what, my warriors always seem to have less hp than others. Their base hp is usually a couple hundred to a thousand more than me and i cant find anything that would make the difference. So i thought maybe its due to the amount of base strength or added strength from equips. I heard rumors a while ago that for every 10 added on str or int from equips, your hp or mp will respectively increase more. Your thoughts on this? or am i just crazy?
Posted: November 2011 Permalink
TwitterFacebook Replies: 11

Replies

Page TopHome 1 2
XcoldshadowX Level 22 Windia
Int affects mp, but str doesn't affect hp.
Nov 17 2011
NotSchitzo Level 170 Kradia Shadower
@darkspawn980: Oh, guess it changed since what it was before. Sorry mates. Thank you for correcting me! ^_^
Nov 17 2011
I thought Arans naturally had low HP for being a warrior class... am I wrong?
Nov 17 2011
iVege Level 10 Khaini
I thought Arans naturally had low HP for being a warrior class... am I wrong?[/quote]

You're not.

@TS: Compare to other Arans only.
Nov 17 2011
I thought Arans naturally had low HP for being a warrior class... am I wrong?[/quote]

It's so low it's embarrassing. Warriors have always been defined by their absurd amounts of hp. But to see a warrior with just a little more than thief hp is depressing.
Nov 17 2011
It's so low it's embarrassing. Warriors have always been defined by their absurd amounts of hp. But to see a warrior with just a little more than thief hp is depressing.[/quote]

But in compensation for low hp [for a warrior-class] they get a skill that heals their hp so fast it aint funny >.>

Only downfall of combo drain though is that it takes combos to activate it but that shouldnt be very hard
Nov 17 2011
@FluffyKorn: While they do have an impressive healing skill, warriors have always been the **THE** lag-friendly class. An Aran without decent/hb can literally get 2-shotted in Future Ereve. Add in Nexon's usual lag spikes and boom, the signature tombstone falls over Aran. The other three warriors, especially paladins, can survive lag spikes.
Nov 17 2011
NotSchitzo Level 170 Kradia Shadower
@xIntegrity: Idk, maybe I'm thinking for mages or something, how much is it when you put 1 ap point into hp/mp? [I'm not trying to act like I know anything at this point, I actually want to know why I thought 10:20.]
Nov 17 2011
Page TopHome 1 2

Become a member

Signup or login to join the conversation.