MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Nov 19 11
Broa I/L Arch Mage
Falkentyne
Ok can someone help with this? I paid the 50 million mesos to Chief Tamato of Leafre (or whatever his name is) then I got the flying scales and gave them to Matada in Crimson Sky Dock, however after I gave him the scales, I did *NOT* receive the Soaring (mount) skill. Neither in the beginner tab or in the mount tab. How am I supposed to get the skill? Is my account just glitched and "submit a ticket?" is the response?
Share this page Twitter Facebook
New thread Replies
Nov 19 11*
Khaini Marksman
HEHAHELOL
I believe you need the level 200 mount: Red Draco if you are an adventurerer. to be able to use that skill. Or any other mount that can fly: Gachapon mounts.
Nov 19 11
Broa Blade Master
Bladematics
you did the wrong quest i think
Nov 19 11
Khaini Marksman
HEHAHELOL
leji: you did the wrong quest i think

No, he did the right one but doesnt have the correct flyable mount.
Nov 20 11
Broa Blade Master
Bladematics
Thenubbies: No, he did the right one but doesnt have the correct flyable mount.

i did the quest today and i didnt have to pay 50m. its a different quest
Nov 20 11*
Scania Blade Master
SilvaLau
leji: i did the quest today and i didnt have to pay 50m. its a different quest

No you did the wrong quest. That's soaring skill, not soaring MOUNT skill, if you get what I mean.

Soaring can only be used in Dragon Rider PQ and Soaring MOUNT skill can be used almost anywhere as long as you have a NX flying mount.
Normal mount can't fly i.e. Red Draco, Shinjoo and Mir.
MapleStory Screen: 200 dual blade range - 255,820-284,244 MapleStory Video: SilvaLau's Post Unleashed Equipment
Nov 20 11*
Khaini Marksman
HEHAHELOL
The one that you need to get the soaring mount requires you to pay 50mil. Maybe they changed it?
Did you get the Soaring Mount skill without 50mil?

:Edit: Nevermind Janny cleared it up. That soaring skill is for Dragon Rider PQ. This is the Soaring mount skill where you need a mount to fly in any map.
Nov 20 11
Broa Blade Master
Bladematics
oh i see sorry for the confusion.

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login