MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Nov 24 11
DemethosGMS Corsair
parrotoutlaw
Hey guys. Well, I just looked @ the new Thief/Pirate revamp, and from what I understand, our Battleship just got deleted.

For all of you who don't know, Corsairs mainly use our Battleship to attack. So can anyone recommend me a good Corsair build so I'm ready when the revamp comes to GMS? Thanks in advanced.
Share this page Twitter Facebook
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2 3 4
Nov 24 11*
Khaini Evan 10th Growth
JerrysHero
Considering more then half of a Corsairs skills are deleted, you wait and do your build normally.

-Grenade deleted
-Fake shot removed
-Critical shot removed
-Octopus removed
-Gaviota removed
-Fire Burner removed
-Cooling Effect removed
-Homing removed
-Advanced homing removed
-Elemental Boost removed
-Octopus Support removed
-Air Strike removed
-Battleship removed
-Battleship cannon removed
-Battle ship torpedo removed
-Hypnotize removed

That's 6 key skills removed from Corsair and the other skills are replaced and act differently anyway except Maple Warrior.
MapleStory Video: Evan Achieving Tenth Growth
Nov 24 11
Scania Marauder
Luvpirz
I can't even...I don't....

Do we even have a clear skill list other than the notes? It's hard to tell what to build when you got nothing to really look at.
MapleStory Screen: Little cannoneer
Nov 24 11
Khaini Corsair
godrocker
Dude, chill, it's only the FIRST day in Tespia. I pray that none of these (or most of them) stick
Nov 24 11
DemethosGMS Corsair
parrotoutlaw
Jarretboyle: Considering more then half of a Corsairs skills are deleted, you wait and do your build normally.

-Grenade deleted
-Fake shot removed
-Critical shot removed
-Octopus removed
-Gaviota removed
-Fire Burner removed
-Cooling Effect removed
-Homing removed
-Advanced homing removed
-Elemental Boost removed
-Octopus Support removed
-Air Strike removed
-Battleship removed
-Battleship cannon removed
-Battle ship torpedo removed
-Hypnotize removed

That's 6 key skills removed from Corsair and the other skills are replaced and act differently anyway except Maple Warrior.

Ok. Thanks for the list of deleted skills btw.
Nov 24 11
Broa Cannoneer 4
HelioStratos
it looks like our main skill will be rapid fire + infinite bullets >.>
Nov 24 11
Scania Angelic Buster 4
vetusta
pedropimp101: it looks like our main skill will be rapid fire + infinite bullets >.>
Rapid fire better have 300% dmg per shot.
Nov 24 11*
Khaini Evan 10th Growth
JerrysHero
pedropimp101: it looks like our main skill will be rapid fire + infinite bullets >.>
Followed by massive summoning spam. The gameplay seems to stay the same IMO. Corsairs currently get in ship and spam cannon while summoning if you wanted. Now you spam RF and take massive use of summons.

Skill changes;

8. Corsair skill changes
-Infinite bullet (2nd): Skill added. (Similar to Shadow Star)
-Physical Training (2nd): Skill added
-Double Barrel Shot (3rd): Skill added. A double barrel shotgun to shoot the enemy
-Harlow Bullet Point (3rd): Skill added. Increases bullets' attack
-Bullet Smash (3rd): Skill added. Giant bullet is fired to push the enemy
-Crew Assemble (3rd): Skill added. Crew of Nautilus is summoned to support you by attacking
-Valkyrie Patience (3rd): Skill added. Passive skill. Increases MP, M.DEF, W.DEF.
-Full Metal Jacket (3rd): Skill added. Passive effect. Increases critical chance and ignores monster's defense at a certain probability
-Octopus Quarter Deck (3rd): Skill added. Summon an octopus to attack enemies around
-Battleship Nautilus (4th): Skill added. Summon the nautilus to attack the entire map
-Double Lucky Dice (4th): Skill added
-Continuous Timing (4th): Skill added. Existing Homing skill combined
-Headshot (4th): Skill added. Summon a powerful boss that instantly kills enemies
-Facilitation Reid (4th): Skill added. Summon an octopus with various weapons
-Pirate Style (4th): Skill added. Attack, avoidance, and resistance is increased
-Crew Commandership (4th): Skill added. Crew summoned assemble the crew to increase their attack and depending on which crew member is summoned, a buff will be activated
-Captain Community (4th): Skill added. Increases M.DEF, W.dEF, and damage taken to the monster
-Magnum Shot (2nd): Invisible shot. Increases effects and damage
-Wings (2nd): Fixed the bug where if you jump high, you will glide slow. Mastery level of 5
-Rapid Fire: Damage increased, animation renewed
-Counter Attack: An indicator will be shown when it is activated
MapleStory Video: Evan Achieving Tenth Growth
Nov 24 11
Scania I/L Arch Mage
Godship
Jarretboyle: Followed by massive summoning spam. The gameplay seems to stay the same IMO. Corsairs currently get in ship and spam cannon while summoning if you wanted. Now you spam RF and take massive use of summons.

So corsairs just become another bowmaster with more summons?

I hope they make more drastic changes...
Revamp is looking like a giant copy/paste so far.
MapleStory Screen: Black mage comic MapleStory Video: 154 Demon Slayer Pap Solo - 15 Seconds
Nov 24 11
Broa Cannoneer 4
HelioStratos
Jarretboyle: unless the summons stay up for a long time like 5 mins + no one is gonna use it much in bossin imo
PAGE 1 2 3 4

Register / login

You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login