L.o.L., Minecraft, Pokemon, +
24 Pics 24 Videos
Nexon
7 Pics 4 Videos
Sony PS3 & PS4
1 Pic 7 Videos
Xbox 360 & One
2 Pics 8 Videos
MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Comments
How exactly do Miracle and Premium Miracle Cubes work?
MapleStory Forums : General MapleStory : General MS questions and answers
Nov 26 11
Scania Bow Master
ArcherJess
All I basically know is that normal cubes make resets the revealed pots and has a chance of increasing the item's rank.

What I don't understand are the lines in the potentials? I'm not sure how these work. Like 3 Lines, 2 Lines and how Premium cubes affect them. For some reason I've always been under the impression that

Unique: 3 lines
Epic: 2 lines
Rare: 1 line

Can you guys clarify this?
Replies
PAGE 1 2
Nov 26 11
Chaos White Knight
Darkhiya
Miracle cubes reset the stats of a potential and Premium cubes have a 25% chance to make a 2L item a 3L item.
Nov 26 11
Windia Paladin
UAforUSA
The number of lines has nothing to do with the potential ranking. You can have a 3L rare item. Once the pot is revealed for the 1st time, the # of lines stays unless a premium cube is used, as a premium cube has the chance to change the # of lines. I am unsure about miracles.
Nov 26 11
Khaini Aran 3
iviapieSNOW
There is:
Rare 2 Lines and 3 Lines
Epic 2 Lines and 3 Lines
and Unique 2 Lines and 3 Lines

No such thing as 1 line
New MapleStory Screen: 160 dark knight range - 11005-15722
Nov 26 11*
Broa Phantom 4
Entailed
The rarity of the item and the amount of lines it has are completely different.
Rare, Epic, and Unique items can have ether two or three lines
Using a regular miracle cube changes the stats of the lines, with a chance of changing the rarity level (like rare to epic or epic to unique), but cannot add a third line to a two lined item.
Premium miracle cubes also change the stats of the lines with a chance of changing the rarity level, but also have an added 25% chance of making a two lined item three lined. Some people think premium cubes also have an increased chance of increasing an item's rarity level, but I don't think that's been proven yet.

The rarity level effects how good the stats are on the item. The stats are also affected by the level requirement of the item.

For an example, with a level 75 or higher item:
Stats for a rare item could add a set amount of a certain stat, or like 3% of that certain stat.
An epic item can range from 3-6% added to a certain stat.
And a unique item can range from 6-9%.
New MapleStory Video: 171 Dual Blad Chaos Zakum Solo
Nov 26 11
Scania Priest
B3nd0verPlz
so we can use the premium cubes on a 2line unique and hope to come out to 3line? or is u can only use it on rares?
New MapleStory Screen: 142 atk gold dragon faltizan
Nov 26 11
Broa Phantom 4
Entailed
pha0018: so we can use the premium cubes on a 2line unique and hope to come out to 3line? or is u can only use it on rares?

Premium cubes can be used with any rarity level.
New MapleStory Video: 171 Dual Blad Chaos Zakum Solo
Nov 26 11
Scania Bow Master
ArcherJess
ahhh thnx!
Nov 28 11
Khaini Aran 3
iviapieSNOW
DoctorNetflix: That's a glitch
New MapleStory Screen: 160 dark knight range - 11005-15722
Nov 28 11
Bera Hero
Yugidude3536
DoctorNetflix: You stated there was no such thing as 1 line. I proved your wrong, umad?

dude,
the guy u quted was just tring to explain to the TS. you dont need to go findig a glich to prove you are right.

OT: Here is a good basil guide to potential
New MapleStory Screen: Maple Soul Rohen - ATK 126
PAGE 1 2

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login