MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Replies

what is the best familiar card skill

MapleStory Forums : General MapleStory : General MS questions and answers

Nov 28 11
Bera Night Lord
Dreamsz
pretty much what the tittle says, whats the best boost skill you can get from familiar cards?

i know that the big spider card gives a big boost in drop, but what els is good, or the best?

also what colors can you get from them? ive seen, red, black, and shadow, lol (yeah not really colors but red... but meh XP)
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2 3 4
Nov 28 11
Khaini Shade 4
Bruhrizzle
popsicklezzz: Teiraa: smalll amount = 1, some = 2, large = 3
i was sad when i found that out too xD i was expecting like 10 or 20

Lol yeah... finally got a crocky card... 3 dex WOO
MapleStory Screen: Crayon drawing Choco
Nov 28 11
Bera Mechanic 4
SuperBala
do the drop rate from monster plus a 2xp/drop event stack?
MapleStory Screen: 3d green slime
Nov 28 11
Scania Kaiser 4
Puen
motionblurr: Lol yeah... finally got a crocky card... 3 dex WOO
suckers still buy those cards for like 200mil
it doesn't even stack with illusion step or the buff potions, it gets overlapped
MapleStory Video: Mercedes Zakum Speedrun
Nov 28 11
Scania Pirate
Chesky
i say that familiar that restores hp+mp for the whole party. im pretty sure i saw one. i just forgot the name
Nov 28 11
Windia Bowman
delslayer
I managed to find a castle golem familiar, heals 15% hp/mp to everyone on the map every 10 sec.
Nov 28 11
Bera Evan 10th Growth
Erag0n1
What does pink bean's do?
MapleStory Screen: Saddle up and grab your chairs MapleStory Video: Let's Make Mesos Part 1
Nov 28 11
Bellocan Bow Master
OnlyAKnight
Extractor: Depends what's most useful to you I guess. Most people don't think much of the damage they can do but it's pretty useful.

When it comes to training, if it's something you kill very quickly then your familiar's damage isn't all that useful so a stat boost is nice.
With bossing and just monsters with larger amounts of hp, it's more about your overall team damage in which case a monster familiar damaging with you can be pretty good.

As a noob, I'm using a level 112 blood-harp right now.
Its attack is 3 hits together. It hits multiple monsters at once (I think 6 max?) and the time between attacks isn't long.
For me, it does 30k per each attack on average. (10k per each individual hit)

In that time.. let's say I can attack 6 times since I'm using a claw and claw booster so the attacks are fast.
That would mean I'd be getting an extra 30k damage per 6 hits, or you could say an extra 5k damage per hit.

that depends. on my db, i would much rather have the extra w/e %luk and have it raise my range by ~2k than have a familiar doing 30k dmg (i hit ~40k per line with phb, so... insignificant). however, at balrog pq, i would much, much, much rather have a familiar do 30k dmg every few hits than something that would raise my range, only to be reduced. balrog pq is the only instance for which i can think of that a high dmg familiar is better than a %stat familiar
MapleStory Screen: Layout
Nov 28 11
Scania F/P Wizard
Krevic
Erag0n1: What does pink bean's do?

Pink bean gives you the soul weapon,if it ever does come out.
Nov 28 11
Khaini Night Lord
Winterpast
wyvernaco: that depends. on my db, i would much rather have the extra w/e %luk and have it raise my range by ~2k than have a familiar doing 30k dmg (i hit ~40k per line with phb, so... insignificant). however, at balrog pq, i would much, much, much rather have a familiar do 30k dmg every few hits than something that would raise my range, only to be reduced. balrog pq is the only instance for which i can think of that a high dmg familiar is better than a %stat familiar
if all you care about is seeing your own hit numbers bigger than ya that's the way to go
MapleStory Screen: Zakum3
Nov 28 11
Khaini Shade 4
Bruhrizzle
popsicklezzz: Haha wow that sucks...
I should stock up on those now that i know how little it gives... But at the same time I like getting familiars
Like I want a pap familiar but at the same time I was told if I found one I could sell for 250m+... Such a hard decision...
MapleStory Screen: Crayon drawing Choco
PAGE 1 2 3 4

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login