MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Replies

Infinite Throwing Knives Recipe?

MapleStory Forums : General MapleStory : General MS questions and answers

Nov 28 11
Windia Luminous 3
LuminateMyV
I was wondering where I could find some Infinite Throwing Knives Recipes? I want to make them for my Sin because they look cool

So does anyone know where the best spot to look for them would be, or how much I could buy them for?
MapleStory Screen: Scrolled maple glory sword +5
Share this page Twitter Facebook
New thread Replies
Nov 28 11
Broa Night Lord
orange111
Soul Teddies in Ludi/Moss Snails in Ellin Forest. Zeno in Omega Sector supposedly drops it too, but I've never heard of anyone getting it from him. xD
MapleStory Screen: Eyes of times galore! xd
Nov 28 11
Windia Luminous 3
LuminateMyV
orangeking11: Soul Teddies in Ludi/Moss Snails in Ellin Forest. Zeno in Omega Sector supposedly drops it too, but I've never heard of anyone getting it from him. xD

What level are Soul Teddies? I might or might not be able to go there, my highest character that I guess would do the most damage to them (Holy-Weak right?) would be a 100 Dawn Warrior.
Nov 28 11*
Broa Night Lord
orange111
Helios100: What level are Soul Teddies? I might or might not be able to go there, my highest character that I guess would do the most damage to them (Holy-Weak right?) would be a 100 Dawn Warrior.

Soul Teddies are 96. xD

Edit: Just note that this recipe is indeed very rare. xD
MapleStory Screen: Eyes of times galore! xd
Nov 28 11
Bera Shadower
JiggaTofu
I only know 2 people that has it (in my BL), and half of my friends are Night Lords so I'm guessing they are pretty rare.
Nov 28 11
KradiaGMS Demon Slayer 4
HiIights
Ehh they sell for 300-400mill each just buy em, better then hunting for hours I was there maybe 10 hours and nothing dropped
MapleStory Screen: Shadower
Nov 28 11
Bera Sniper
CancerousAss
Helios100: What level are Soul Teddies? I might or might not be able to go there, my highest character that I guess would do the most damage to them (Holy-Weak right?) would be a 100 Dawn Warrior.
Shouldn't have much of a problem with soul teddies, iirc they're near 110.
MapleStory Screen: Fhap & mushroom
Nov 28 11
Windia Luminous 3
LuminateMyV
Limitbreaker: Ehh they sell for 300-400mill each just buy em, better then hunting for hours I was there maybe 10 hours and nothing dropped

I don't have 300M to buy them, nor would I buy them if I did have 300M I'd save that for something else. I've got like 160M seperated between 4 accounts that I play.

Others : Alright I'll grind for a while, however long it takes, and get them. Thanks
Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login