bzl.co

Add a thread

Infinite Throwing Knives Recipe?

General MapleStory Forum Talk about MapleStory in general

I was wondering where I could find some Infinite Throwing Knives Recipes? I want to make them for my Sin because they look cool

So does anyone know where the best spot to look for them would be, or how much I could buy them for?
Posted: November 2011 Permalink
TwitterFacebook Replies: 7

Replies

orangeking11 Level 177 Broa Night Lord
Soul Teddies in Ludi/Moss Snails in Ellin Forest. Zeno in Omega Sector supposedly drops it too, but I've never heard of anyone getting it from him. xD
Nov 28 2011
Soul Teddies in Ludi/Moss Snails in Ellin Forest. Zeno in Omega Sector supposedly drops it too, but I've never heard of anyone getting it from him. xD[/quote]

What level are Soul Teddies? I might or might not be able to go there, my highest character that I guess would do the most damage to them (Holy-Weak right?) would be a 100 Dawn Warrior.
Nov 28 2011
orangeking11 Level 177 Broa Night Lord
What level are Soul Teddies? I might or might not be able to go there, my highest character that I guess would do the most damage to them (Holy-Weak right?) would be a 100 Dawn Warrior.[/quote]

Soul Teddies are 96. xD

Edit: Just note that this recipe is indeed very rare. xD
Nov 28 2011
Ghetto415 Level 191 Bera Shadower
I only know 2 people that has it (in my BL), and half of my friends are Night Lords so I'm guessing they are pretty rare.
Nov 28 2011
Ehh they sell for 300-400mill each just buy em, better then hunting for hours I was there maybe 10 hours and nothing dropped
Nov 28 2011
xLikeNoOther Level 210 Bera Shadower
What level are Soul Teddies? I might or might not be able to go there, my highest character that I guess would do the most damage to them (Holy-Weak right?) would be a 100 Dawn Warrior.[/quote]
Shouldn't have much of a problem with soul teddies, iirc they're near 110.
Nov 28 2011
Ehh they sell for 300-400mill each just buy em, better then hunting for hours I was there maybe 10 hours and nothing dropped[/quote]

I don't have 300M to buy them, nor would I buy them if I did have 300M I'd save that for something else. I've got like 160M seperated between 4 accounts that I play.

@Others : Alright I'll grind for a while, however long it takes, and get them. Thanks
Nov 28 2011

Become a member

Signup or login to join the conversation.