• Auction
MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Comments
Which bosses drop Familiar cards?
MapleStory Forums : General MapleStory : General MS questions and answers
Dec 06 11
Broa Ranger
Canopied
I mean bosses like Snow Witch, Mano, Stumpy, etc. Do they drop those cards, or no?
Replies
Dec 06 11
DemethosGMS Aran 4
RampardosPWN
yes they do, and only the mobile bosses drop those,hell even Coco from the silent crusade drops it but its a small chance.
on my TB i have a BlueMushmom and a Mano familiars.
thinking of getting some useful ones though.
Dec 06 11
Broa Ranger
Canopied
Awsomegamer99: yes they do, and only the mobile bosses drop those,hell even Coco from the silent crusade drops it but its a small chance.
on my TB i have a BlueMushmom and a Mano familiars.
thinking of getting some useful ones though.
So the Snow Wtich drops one?
Dec 06 11
DemethosGMS Aran 4
RampardosPWN
yes she does,just try your luck getting it though. oh and for trying to get better drops,try getting a Big Spider Familiar. its effect increases the drop rate of items and mesos by a large amount.

GL Getting the Snow witch,im trying to get it too and gonna name her "Sealed Navi" XD Zelda reference.
Dec 06 11
Scania Ranger
Elsphyr
Check your monster book ). Surely it would have information on which bosses drops familiar cards.
Dec 06 11
Broa Ranger
Canopied
Awsomegamer99: yes she does,just try your luck getting it though. oh and for trying to get better drops,try getting a Big Spider Familiar. its effect increases the drop rate of items and mesos by a large amount.

GL Getting the Snow witch,im trying to get it too and gonna name her "Sealed Navi" XD Zelda reference.
Yeah, tried for the big spider.. but I spent like 4 hours and got nothing.I'll pass x.x
Lol, Navi. Hands down the best character

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login
MapleStory
MapleStory 2
Mobile Games
Art, Anime & Manga
L.o.L., Minecraft, Pokemon, +
Nexon
Sony PS3 & PS4
Xbox 360 & One