BasilMarket

Add a thread

Which bosses drop Familiar cards?

General MapleStory Forum Talk about MapleStory in general

Biology Level 79 Broa Ranger
I mean bosses like Snow Witch, Mano, Stumpy, etc. Do they drop those cards, or no?
Posted: December 2011 Permalink
TwitterFacebook Replies: 5

Replies

Awsomegamer99 Level 203 Demethos Aran 4
yes they do, and only the mobile bosses drop those,hell even Coco from the silent crusade drops it but its a small chance.
on my TB i have a BlueMushmom and a Mano familiars.
thinking of getting some useful ones though.
Dec 06 2011
yes they do, and only the mobile bosses drop those,hell even Coco from the silent crusade drops it but its a small chance.
on my TB i have a BlueMushmom and a Mano familiars.
thinking of getting some useful ones though.[/quote]So the Snow Wtich drops one?
Dec 06 2011
Awsomegamer99 Level 203 Demethos Aran 4
yes she does,just try your luck getting it though. oh and for trying to get better drops,try getting a Big Spider Familiar. its effect increases the drop rate of items and mesos by a large amount.

GL Getting the Snow witch,im trying to get it too and gonna name her "Sealed Navi" XD Zelda reference.
Dec 06 2011
Check your monster book ). Surely it would have information on which bosses drops familiar cards.
Dec 06 2011
yes she does,just try your luck getting it though. oh and for trying to get better drops,try getting a Big Spider Familiar. its effect increases the drop rate of items and mesos by a large amount.

GL Getting the Snow witch,im trying to get it too and gonna name her "Sealed Navi" XD Zelda reference.[/quote]Yeah, tried for the big spider.. but I spent like 4 hours and got nothing.I'll pass x.x
Lol, Navi. Hands down the best character
Dec 06 2011

Become a member

Signup or login to join the conversation.