• Auction
MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Comments
Justice Update and Thief Hero Coming
MapleStory Forums : General MapleStory : General MS questions and answers
Dec 08 11
Bera Hayato 2
HayatoMule99

Information has just been provided about the future patch. On December 15th KMS will have thief/pirate revamp. On December 29th the thief hero (Phantom) will be released.On January 12th a new town will come.

http://orangemushroom.wordpress.com/2011/12/07/maplestory-justice-update/

Also the trailer for the new Justice Update (Split into 3 parts will be coming)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KKHPw3eFlo

There are 3 parts to it

Part 1: Thief & Pirate overhaul revamp.
Part 2: Thief hero Phantom will be released with awesome skills. Go thief.
Part 3: A new pq called Aswan Liberation will be released

Also game footage and commentary is now up. Skip to 3:48 to see the new skills

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=PprumLJGdAI#!

Spining cards? Prepared for thief stuff to skyrocket in price and thief hero be bandwagon. I love my thief classes. Phantom uses a new weapon called cane with his 2nd weapon being cards.

The way it works is that phantom receives 1 card for every critical. Phantom also has a link skill which increased your critical rate. This job shows how mobile thief is.

Important, Phantom has a skill which allows him/her to steal another character skill for a period of time.

Conclusion

What do you guys think? I wonder if this thief hero is going to be overpowered Will you make the thief hero class when its out?
New MapleStory Video: KMS take on CWKPQ
Replies
PAGE 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Dec 08 11
Khaini Bishop
xFiachan
-point at Demon Slayer beginning video- Orca did mention she has a twin brother name Lotus <<<< Pirate Hero is one of the Black wing Commander that betrayed Black mage like Demon Slayer.
New MapleStory Screen: Crystal crimson nelde New MapleStory Video: MMV Speak now
Dec 08 11*
Bera Blade Recruit
7VightSkull
zin125: Hmmm, are you sure Justice/Phantom is a new class? It looks like some type of add on to normal classes.. if not, that's totally unfair. They have the best of all classes..... WHATEVER! Shadowers, stay strong

you say it like the Legend update jobs aren't as unfair lol mercedes pretty much has the best skills from other classes just with flashier animations. DONT BE HATIN ON THE THIEF HERO! and plus the only reason phantom is guna hav hurricane or other class skills is probably guna be cuz of a card luck skill
Dec 08 11*
Bera Shadower
Iexithere
poid: oh my god please tell me he's not using freaking hurricane

please tell me i'm hallucinating

he used HEAVENS HAMMER TOO! -faints-
New MapleStory Screen: Mysteriousness of a person. New MapleStory Video: Ice Lightning inspirational video
Dec 08 11
Bera Battle Mage 4
GotNoMagic
alltwo147 L for leader
Dec 08 11
Khaini Blade Lord
RedChub
piratebladez: Merry Christmas
New MapleStory Screen: @grendel thanks
Dec 08 11
Scania Blade Master
vvakizashii
I think Nexon still has yet to change the animations for some skills. I mean Huricane and H.Hammer have the same animations..
But overall most of the other skills don't seem that unique.
New MapleStory Screen: Flying farmer!
Dec 08 11
Windia Hayato 3
KimJongPsy
as most people said phantom can "steal" skills but i think you can only steal from party members
Dec 08 11
Zenith Dark Knight
UchihaAria
Also about his combo skill the one that he jump as a part of the combo to throw exploding stars or w/e , its nice how he steps like 10 steps back by using it , looks special and really like a phantom (close hit - jump back as he throws stars)
Dec 08 11
Bera Dark Knight
SilverAlpaca
Maybe its just plain L like the riuzaki from death note
Sounds epic too!

L
L
Dec 08 11
Windia Bow Master
RyanStyle
funny how some think he will be able to continuously Use hurricane/ heaven hammer.....
I'm pretty sure they're going to put a cool down on it.
Like seriously why would he be the thief hero if hes just going to use hurricane as a main attack.
PAGE 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login
MapleStory
MapleStory 2
Mobile Games
Art, Anime & Manga
L.o.L., Minecraft, Pokemon, +
Nexon
Sony PS3 & PS4
Xbox 360 & One