MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Dec 08 11
Scania Blade Master
SilvaLau
So I am wondering.... if GMS have the same hot time event as KMS and they give a "Hero of Legend Badge" and if it is tradable.
How much would you sell it for?

I want that badge badly ever since I first laid eye on it and I'm willing to pay for it if I can't get it from the hot time event which is highly unlikely.

Note: It gives a whopping 10 to all stats, 200 HP and MP, and10 attack and magic attack.
MapleStory Screen: 200 dual blade range - 255,820-284,244 MapleStory Video: SilvaLau's Post Unleashed Equipment
Share this page Twitter Facebook
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2
Dec 08 11
Nova Wind Archer 3
Reinuo
I just looked in the patch notes and didn't see anything about the badge.

http://maplestory.nexon.net/News/News.aspx?boardNo=103&contentNo=00DMA&pageIndex=1
Dec 08 11
Scania Blade Master
SilvaLau
Lucchinii: I just looked in the patch notes and didn't see anything about the badge.

http://maplestory.nexon.net/News/News.aspx?boardNo=103&contentNo=00DMA&pageIndex=1

Well the badge comes in a Hot Time event so I guess we have to wait till they announced the hot time event prize?
MapleStory Screen: 200 dual blade range - 255,820-284,244 MapleStory Video: SilvaLau's Post Unleashed Equipment
Dec 08 11
Bera Demon Slayer 1
Vend
Well, considering the "I'm a Lucky Guy" medal sold for 35b before it was duped, I bet the badge would sell for around the same price.
Dec 08 11
Nova Wind Archer 3
Reinuo
janny1993: Well the badge comes in a Hot Time event so I guess we have to wait till they announced the hot time event prize?

Ah, I see.

When will the Hot Time event be, though? They listed a ton of events that won't even start till January on the patch notes.
Dec 08 11
Bellocan Cannoneer 3
MangoEmperor
Soo it is a chance to get the medal...? Like that friggen "Im a Lucky guy" medal?
Dec 08 11
Bera Demon Slayer 1
Vend
Tyranno2007: Soo it is a chance to get the medal...? Like that friggen "Im a Lucky guy" medal?

Except it's a badge that goes in the Badge slot.

So you can have the Lucky Guy Medal AND Hero of Legend Badge equipped at the same time.
Dec 08 11
Broa Mercedes 4
LunchTable
I think the hot time event will come after the month of 2x exp
Dec 08 11
Windia Marksman
Thomas1985
It requires a Scissor of Karma (not sure if it takes a regular or platinum) to trade. Price will be way too high for me and 99% of maple to afford...
MapleStory Screen: A little inspiration for all maplers.
Dec 08 11*
Scania Blade Master
SilvaLau
Management: Well, considering the "I'm a Lucky Guy" medal sold for 35b before it was duped, I bet the badge would sell for around the same price.

Maybe I could get lucky and found a lucky noob who would sell it for around max mesos? Lol

thomas1985 Karma is not a problem for me but the price... I have some nx but I don't really have lots of meso. lol
PAGE 1 2

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login