bzl.co

Add a thread

Hero of Legend Badge

General MapleStory Forum Talk about MapleStory in general

janny1993 Level 212 Scania Blade Master
So I am wondering.... if GMS have the same hot time event as KMS and they give a "Hero of Legend Badge" and if it is tradable.
How much would you sell it for?

I want that badge badly ever since I first laid eye on it and I'm willing to pay for it if I can't get it from the hot time event which is highly unlikely.

Note: It gives a whopping 10 to all stats, 200 HP and MP, and10 attack and magic attack.
Posted: December 2011 Permalink
TwitterFacebook Replies: 17

Replies

Page TopHome 1 2
Well, considering the "I'm a Lucky Guy" medal sold for 35b before it was duped, I bet the badge would sell for around the same price.
Dec 08 2011
Lucchinii Level 110 Nova Wind Archer 3
Well the badge comes in a Hot Time event so I guess we have to wait till they announced the hot time event prize?[/quote]

Ah, I see.

When will the Hot Time event be, though? They listed a ton of events that won't even start till January on the patch notes.
Dec 08 2011
Tyranno2007 Level 107 Bellocan Cannoneer 3
Soo it is a chance to get the medal...? Like that friggen "Im a Lucky guy" medal?
Dec 08 2011
Soo it is a chance to get the medal...? Like that friggen "Im a Lucky guy" medal? [/quote]

Except it's a badge that goes in the Badge slot.

So you can have the Lucky Guy Medal AND Hero of Legend Badge equipped at the same time.
Dec 08 2011
I think the hot time event will come after the month of 2x exp
Dec 08 2011
janny1993 Level 212 Scania Blade Master
Well, considering the "I'm a Lucky Guy" medal sold for 35b before it was duped, I bet the badge would sell for around the same price.[/quote]

Maybe I could get lucky and found a lucky noob who would sell it for around max mesos? Lol

@thomas1985 Karma is not a problem for me but the price... I have some nx but I don't really have lots of meso. lol
Dec 08 2011
maplestory.nexon.net/News/Events.aspx?boardNo=201&;amp;contentNo=00DMM&pageIndex=1 Saturday

Shielding Ward
Scissors of Karma
Hair Salon Coupon (VIP)
Face Coupon (VIP)
Miracle Cube
Owl of Minerva
Super Megaphone
The Robot Stand: 1 Day
Defense Charm
Wheel of Destiny
Aura Ring
**Hero of Legend medal**
Abyss Executioner
Abyss Bardiche
Abyss Allargando
Abyss Pescas
Abyss Killic
Abyss Katara
Abyss Enreal Tear
Abyss Aeas Hand
Abyss Nibleheim
Abyss Tabarzin
Abyss Bellocce
Abyss Alchupiz
Abyss Diesra
Abyss Engaw
Abyss Black Beauty
Abyss Lampion
Abyss Equinox
Abyss Blindness
Abyss Eradicator
Abyss Blooms
Dec 09 2011
Page TopHome 1 2

Become a member

Signup or login to join the conversation.