MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Replies

Does the Legends lvl up event only for 1 legend?

MapleStory Forums : General MapleStory : General MS questions and answers

Dec 08 11
Bellocan Phantom 4
EphantoLvL
like I just made a canoneer, can i make a demon slayer in the future? and the potion lvl up event still work for him? in other words will i be able to lvl to 30 and get that potion that lvls u to 70? Anyone know?

Thanks again.
Share this page Twitter Facebook
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2
Dec 08 11
Yellonde Paladin
xzholyshield
Legends can NOT use that potion if Im not mistaken
Dec 08 11
Bellocan Phantom 4
EphantoLvL
Enselus: Legends can NOT use that potion if Im not mistaken

why is it called a legends level up event then?
Dec 08 11
Khaini Shadower
SIuttyCars
You can only trade the potion to non-legend characters (except for Aran but I'm not 100% sure).
And you can use the potion on yourself to get you from level 70 to 81.
I would just make all 3 legends and get a level 70 to level 100 quickly or something like that?
MapleStory Screen: Dragon Khanjar - ATK 36, LUK 15%
Dec 08 11
Yellonde Paladin
xzholyshield
catcondo: Cause you level up a Legend to get the potion.
Dec 08 11
Scania Wild Hunter 4
TheJairaXbow
Its called "Legends Level Up Event" because you are leveling up your legend class. The reason why its an event is for the potions. The potions are just motivaters to get you to level up and hopefully make another character if you do not already have one.
OT: Im pretty sure legends cant use those potions. Also i think you can do this quest ONCE PER LEGEND PER ACCOUNT!
P.S.: Potions can only be traded throughout the account, no cross account trades.
Dec 08 11
Bellocan Phantom 4
EphantoLvL
NinjaCars: You can only trade the potion to non-legend characters (except for Aran but I'm not 100% sure).
And you can use the potion on yourself to get you from level 70 to 81.
I would just make all 3 legends and get a level 70 to level 100 quickly or something like that?

Agreed
Dec 08 11
Bellocan Phantom 4
EphantoLvL
Skullz777: Its called "Legends Level Up Event" because you are leveling up your legend class. The reason why its an event is for the potions. The potions are just motivaters to get you to level up and hopefully make another character if you do not already have one.
OT: Im pretty sure legends cant use those potions. Also i think you can do this quest ONCE PER LEGEND PER ACCOUNT!
P.S.: Potions can only be traded throughout the account, no cross account trades.

A Cannoneer, Mercedes, and Demon Slayer can each participate 1 time, for a total of 3 participations.
Dec 08 11
Bera Shadower
BoiiLuvsRice
so like if i made a BaM and i made a cannoneer and i had the potion and used it on the cannoneer can i make a another cannoneer and get the potion to my BaM and delete the cannoneer? i might plan to do that on other charecters too
Dec 08 11
Bera Hero
SkyBon
I thought Mercedes is a Hero not a Legend? Fancy me.
MapleStory Screen: Future items in maple MapleStory Video: 200 Hero (SkyBon) vs Zakum
PAGE 1 2

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login