BasilMarket

Add a thread

Unable to connect to login server, after Legend

Updates, Patches, Tech Forum Talk about MS Updates, patches, tech

Yeah, everything i start gamelauncher.exe , it comes up with a pop up saying "You are unable to connect to login server..."

Anyways to fix? I turned my firewall off.
Posted: December 2011 Permalink
TwitterFacebook Replies: 16

Replies

Page TopHome 1 2
Billionz Level 57 Renegades Dawn Warrior 2
Well, for me it's:
"We are unable to connect the login server due to a server check, a firewall block or other network issues.

Please check the MapleStory homepage for ongoing server checks as well as your firewall settings."

There's no server checks right now, and I'm not sure about how to check my firewall setting too.
Dec 09 2011
OMFG same here >.< and my firewall is OFF! :@
Dec 09 2011
Sam here.... can anyone tell us what is wrong?
And it also seems like im hacked?
I went to my email and i got 3 request for a Pin change...
Dec 09 2011
Darkwolf6545 Level 158 Arcania Thunder Breaker 4
Same! I just came back after a huge break of Maple. Now I want to try out the new characters but I get that message. Maybe it will be fixed next maintenance. (I'm still using like v0.94)[/quote]

Your situation is the exact same as mine o_o

I'm uninstalling + reinstalling the game for the fourth time in the hopes that it will work
Dec 10 2011
Yeah ever since yesterday I haven't been able to play... it brings up some error code. Good thing it sounds like everyone's having this problem, not just me.
Dec 10 2011
New Screen: Yikes!
XrosPhoenix Level 18 Galicia Thunder Breaker 1
I have been having the same problem all day. I could really use some help. I don't want to miss the Hot Time or 2x Exp event ;~;
Dec 10 2011
Tekari Level 162 Scania Evan 10th Growth
Dam I'm still re-installing maple from yesterday Base.wz malfunction dammit dammit dammit >.< >.< >.< >.< >.< >.< >.< >.< >.< >.< >.< >.< >.< >.< >.< >.< >.<
Dec 10 2011
New Screen: One sunny maple day...
ajcv2009 Level 153 Windia I/L Arch Mage
I'm also getting the error message as if the game were offline or I had some firewall blocking it, but I have turned my firewall off (even though it had Maple included as an exception) and I still can't connect. I thought the problem was that I had to install Windows 7 (I was using Windows XP the last time I used the game), but it seems the two are unrelated... :S

What can we do? Today's it's Hot Time! And there are events and double exp/drop...
Dec 10 2011
Page TopHome 1 2

Become a member

Signup or login to join the conversation.