MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Dec 10 11
Windia Bishop
NotFreeHs
My patcher wont work. it keeps freezing up. How do i fix it?
Share this page Twitter Facebook
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2 3 4
Dec 10 11
Bellocan Mercedes 4
MercSL
Don't reinstall the game.. I tried to and now it won't even install...
MapleStory Screen: Quest complete!
Dec 10 11
Broa Dragon Knight
CrimsonTouch
Tried the manual patch?
MapleStory Screen: King pepe equips
Dec 10 11
Windia Bishop
NotFreeHs
Bucko: Whats the manual patch
Dec 10 11
Khaini Night Lord
Chubsin
yzzapper: Bucko: Whats the manual patch
it's what i'm downloading now. it's just an extra download. idk what it actually does but it makes your patch work
MapleStory Screen: @grendel thanks
Dec 10 11
Broa Dragon Knight
CrimsonTouch
Dec 10 11
Windia Bishop
NotFreeHs
Bucko:
It says error with Win32 application or something
Dec 10 11
Broa Dragon Knight
CrimsonTouch
Hm, I'm not sure then...Make sure you're running it as admin, and make sure you've chosen the correct folder where Maple is installed for the manual patcher.
Dec 10 11
Scania Cannoneer 4
cannonman787
im having the same problem as you guys. I was downloading the new patch when it stops and gets an error saying my gamelauncher.exe folder is missing and that i have to reinstall the game. My gamelauncher is still there but i reinstall it anyways, i try updating the patch again but it still wont work.Im currently downloading the link you provided. i hope it works
Dec 10 11
Windia F/P Arch Mage
Immpress
h7harris1397: im having the same problem as you guys. I was downloading the new patch when it stops and gets an error saying my gamelauncher.exe folder is missing and that i have to reinstall the game. My gamelauncher is still there but i reinstall it anyways, i try updating the patch again but it still wont work.Im currently downloading the link you provided. i hope it works
me too im downloading it. It's at 53 mins till open..
MapleStory Screen: Lvl 153 db ranmaru solo MapleStory Video: 1st Cubing Video - Part 1
PAGE 1 2 3 4

Register / login

You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login