MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Replies

Phantom All skill animations/info/videos

MapleStory Forums : General MapleStory : General MS questions and answers

Dec 10 11
Scania Wind Archer 4
uRebeI

http://leafre.net/showthread.php?4255-KMST-1.2.411-Phantom-All-skill-animations-info-videos&p=24231#post24231
Xbox 360/One Screen: New The Division Screenshots! Xbox 360/One Video: Uncharted 4 Teaser Maple Story: Eid Mubarak
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2
Dec 10 11
oooo cards
Dec 10 11
Scania Wind Archer 4
uRebeI
i love how Phantom can steal all explorer skills.
Xbox 360/One Screen: New The Division Screenshots! Xbox 360/One Video: Uncharted 4 Teaser
Dec 10 11*
Khaini Cannoneer 4
AniekanZ
So many buffs o-o Seems like a really cool class, Tempest of Cards looks pretty cool...And it seems like they have a pretty high base Crit rate o-o.
Dec 10 11
Scania Wind Archer 4
uRebeI
aiaku: Not all, and the skills only function while the person you stole it from are in the same map as you.
Not all i know, but in the videos you clearly see that the guy is alone in the map and still using the stolen skills.
Xbox 360/One Screen: New The Division Screenshots! Xbox 360/One Video: Uncharted 4 Teaser
Dec 10 11
Khaini Cannoneer 4
AniekanZ
DjFunky: Not all i know, but in the videos you clearly see that the guy is alone in the map and still using the stolen skills.
This.
Dec 10 11*
Scania Wind Archer 4
uRebeI
Stealing HS would win?
Dec 10 11
Scania Crossbow Man
TheDeathEyes
well i'll stral hb se rage and all good buffs
MapleStory Screen: New portal?
Dec 10 11
Khaini Buccaneer
Mjav
Is it possible to steal shadowpartner?
Dec 10 11
Scania Wind Archer 4
uRebeI
Miauri: Is it possible to steal shadowpartner?

AFAIK no.
Xbox 360/One Screen: New The Division Screenshots! Xbox 360/One Video: Uncharted 4 Teaser Maple Story: Eid Mubarak
PAGE 1 2

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login