• Auction
MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Comments
Best training spots until 120?
MapleStory Forums : General MapleStory : General MS questions and answers
Dec 22 11
Khaini Assassin
Engrav307
So I just finished with the semester and I'm back on maple to try out the new classes. I want to get my mercedes and cannon shooter to 120 as fast as possible. What are the new best training spots? My training guide is a little out of date I believe
Replies
PAGE 1 2 3 4
Dec 22 11
Bellocan Bow Master
HeavenMD
1-120 Maple World.
Dec 22 11
Scania Evan 9th Growth
DoDatDougie
1-200 green snails. best hp to exp ratio
Dec 22 11*
Windia Jett 4
ClicheFreak
i recommend some boxes at maple island. did you know they give about 4-10 mesos and if you lucky it might even drop food for example apples lemons and oranges.
New MapleStory Screen: Phantom the last airbender
Dec 22 11
Khaini Assassin
Engrav307
gabe154: just to put tis out their i get 492 exp a mixed golem due to 8.40x exp on saturday so yea!

how will u manage 8.4x exp?
Dec 22 11
Broa Dark Knight
Predatism
I did 1-13 brp, 13-20 starfish, 20-30 skeletons, 30-35 mush empire, 35-50 cpq, 50-80 jesters/desert rabbits on 4x, 80-100 mp3, 100-110 pq, 110-120 lhc
have fun...
Dec 22 11
1 - 10: Beginner Quests
10 - 20: Blue Ribbon Pigs
20 - 30: Jellyfish / Cool Jellyfish
30 - 40: Mushroom Kingdom (Quests or Grind)
35 - 40: CD's or Mannequins
40 - 50: Truckers
50 - 60: Toy Trojans
60 - 65: Robos
65 - 70: Jesters
70 - 85: EXP Potion, or Jesters
85 - 105: MP3
105 - 110: MPQ, OPQ
110 - 120: LHC
Dec 22 11
Bera Dawn Warrior 3
SoulBlade237
These are good training spots! Thank Skyenets. Other training spots are also on that very mercedes guide!

1x - 18: Blue ribbon pigs (To the right of Nautilus).
18 - 20: Amdusias quest (It should level you twice after you complete the quest. Not sure if Mercedes will also be able to do this quest though. If not, stick to Blue ribbon pigs).
20 - 30: Mixed golems (The mini dungeon has the best spawn. Go there till level 30).
30 - 35: Mushroom castle. (Do the quests and train at the penguins till level 35 or so).
35 - 40: Kerning city square. (Do the quests and grind around the different maps for a little. Should be able to get some decent exp out of it).
40 - 50: CDs (Best is to stick around till level 47 or so. You may decide to stay here a little longer but after level 45 it goes slower quite drastically.)
50 - 70: From this point onward I would simply LPQ, KPQ and Ice Knight PQ. If you're not level 70 in a day you can always decide to train at the locations suggested below. Either that or choose to wait till you can do the PQ's again (You are limited to 10 times a day).
70 - 110: Now there's several things you may want to consider at this point. Romeo and Juliet PQ is a must, easy as that. Grind there in the roid stage till the timer hits 5 minutes and go to the next stage. You'll be able to make it with a minute to spare, but better safe than sorry. Training here for 10 minutes allows you to get a massive amount of EXP. Never skip out on Ellin forest PQ and Orbis PQ either. They're not as good as MPQ but still worth it. When you get to level 88 or so, go to MP3. Stay there till level 100 or so. I really am assuming that you're not going to do this all within one day, so by the time you're level 100 you should be able to get to level 110 in a day by PQing. If this really isn't working out for you, you can stick to Captains and Krus and MP3 till level 110. This might get slow though.
110 - 120: From here on you can go to LHC. But I now that LHC is filled with rude people who kick you because they want to add their girlfriend during 2x because they promised. While you were there for 3 hours trying to save your spot disregard your level. I drift off, I do apologize. If LHC isn't working out for you, simply look at the suggested training areas below. I'm personally still really fond of duals and ghost pirates.
120 - 200: Keep nagging people to add you in their LHC parties. Find friends of the same level or simply PQ your way up. The level 70-120 PQ's are still pretty nice, don't forget about them just yet.
Dec 22 11
Broa Mercedes 4
Pelvises
alphasis: 1-200 green snails. best hp to exp ratio

true, but not with the spawn rate...
New MapleStory Screen: 165 mercedes range 23k-29k clean New MapleStory Video: My First 4th Job
Dec 22 11
Khaini Assassin
Engrav307
nyte83: These are good training spots! Thank Skyenets. Other training spots are also on that very mercedes guide!

1x - 18: Blue ribbon pigs (To the right of Nautilus).
18 - 20: Amdusias quest (It should level you twice after you complete the quest. Not sure if Mercedes will also be able to do this quest though. If not, stick to Blue ribbon pigs).
20 - 30: Mixed golems (The mini dungeon has the best spawn. Go there till level 30).
30 - 35: Mushroom castle. (Do the quests and train at the penguins till level 35 or so).
35 - 40: Kerning city square. (Do the quests and grind around the different maps for a little. Should be able to get some decent exp out of it).
40 - 50: CDs (Best is to stick around till level 47 or so. You may decide to stay here a little longer but after level 45 it goes slower quite drastically.)
50 - 70: From this point onward I would simply LPQ, KPQ and Ice Knight PQ. If you're not level 70 in a day you can always decide to train at the locations suggested below. Either that or choose to wait till you can do the PQ's again (You are limited to 10 times a day).
70 - 110: Now there's several things you may want to consider at this point. Romeo and Juliet PQ is a must, easy as that. Grind there in the roid stage till the timer hits 5 minutes and go to the next stage. You'll be able to make it with a minute to spare, but better safe than sorry. Training here for 10 minutes allows you to get a massive amount of EXP. Never skip out on Ellin forest PQ and Orbis PQ either. They're not as good as MPQ but still worth it. When you get to level 88 or so, go to MP3. Stay there till level 100 or so. I really am assuming that you're not going to do this all within one day, so by the time you're level 100 you should be able to get to level 110 in a day by PQing. If this really isn't working out for you, you can stick to Captains and Krus and MP3 till level 110. This might get slow though.
110 - 120: From here on you can go to LHC. But I now that LHC is filled with rude people who kick you because they want to add their girlfriend during 2x because they promised. While you were there for 3 hours trying to save your spot disregard your level. I drift off, I do apologize. If LHC isn't working out for you, simply look at the suggested training areas below. I'm personally still really fond of duals and ghost pirates.
120 - 200: Keep nagging people to add you in their LHC parties. Find friends of the same level or simply PQ your way up. The level 70-120 PQ's are still pretty nice, don't forget about them just yet.

Very nice! Thank you.

One question though: Is monster park any good?
PAGE 1 2 3 4

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login
MapleStory
MapleStory 2
Mobile Games
Art, Anime & Manga
L.o.L., Minecraft, Pokemon, +
Nexon
Sony PS3 & PS4
Xbox 360 & One