MapleStory guides, forums, screens, videos, auctions and new friends await! Signup or login
Dec 27 11
Bellocan Mercedes 4
WeisseFrauen
So.. I would be playing for less than 5 mins, then lag for like 30 seconds and then this notice would pop up D/Cing me..

"The exception unknown software exception (0xc0000005) occurred in the application at location 0x00b9d3e2
click OK to terminate the program."

It's been happening for the past week ever since I entered the MDT map to hunt AB recipes.. can anyone help?
Share this page Twitter Facebook
New thread Replies
PAGE 1 2
Dec 27 11
Bellocan Mercedes 4
MercSL
Make sure you aren't hacking? idk
MapleStory Screen: Quest complete!
Dec 27 11
Bellocan Mercedes 4
WeisseFrauen
I don't even know how to hack.. I've been able to play MS for the past couple years on this comp and it has never happened to me.
Dec 27 11
Scania Night Lord
RedAmerica
are you botting?
Dec 27 11
Bellocan Mercedes 4
WeisseFrauen
No, I've been playing on my Mercedes and I've just been doing the usual Rising Rush, Rolling Moonsault, and Leaf Tornado combo..
Dec 27 11
Khaini I/L Arch Mage
IcyBurstx
The game thinks you're a hacker. GG
Dec 27 11
Bellocan Mercedes 4
WeisseFrauen
I can't tell if you're being serious or not, but the D/C problem is really annoying. Is there a reason why it would think that?
Dec 27 11
Broa Paladin
Allesus
BiggoTiddies: I can't tell if you're being serious or not, but the D/C problem is really annoying. Is there a reason why it would think that?

It may be a memory leak error, try re installing the game; or it may be an error related to the hackshield so try to check if its updated properly.
MapleStory Screen: 106 Crusader range - 4239-6055 Maple Story: Completed my fafnir set on my Paladin *feeling acc...
Dec 27 11
Bellocan Mercedes 4
WeisseFrauen
I just finished re installing the game this morning.. This never happened to me, so, how do I check if it's updated properly?
Dec 28 11
Broa Aran 1
cIoud611
i have the EXACT same problem nd no1 knows the solution...
ive had this problem for the past year, but it would only happen like once in a few weeks. now its happening like every 5 min =_= i cant play at all...
PAGE 1 2

Register / login
You must be a member to reply or post. signup or login