General

message to all g.i.r.ls

[url=http://orangemushroom.wordpress.com/2013/02/04/kmst-ver-1-2-470-small-changes/#more-5757]beware[/url]

your real life gender will be revealed!

If you have a boyfriend for whatever reason, it would be EXTREMELY awkward. lol.

February 5, 2013

18 Comments • Newest first

okaythen

This doesn't affect me.
I tell everyone that I'm a boy when I play as a girl.

Reply February 8, 2013
AngleEstoth

[quote=ZentricK]I hate g.i.r.l.s it is so wrong to play opposite gender in a game where gender has such an impact.[/quote]

9/10 would get trolled again.

Reply February 8, 2013
KamikazeDes

It's a good thing I only look like a chick.

Reply February 8, 2013
Pavchka

[quote=puretppc]It's kinda rare for a female to sign up as a male.

Happens more with males being females.

I never really use female characters (except for AB) since what if somebody asks me out lol

Also, what does "gold digger" mean?[/quote]

A gold digger is a person who seduces or befriends people to get money and gifts. In real life it's mostly females, but in game it's males as well as females, playing female accounts because the Mapler is usually chivalrous towards Mapleresses. @_@ It's pretty darn immoral if you ask me.

Reply February 8, 2013
azngirlLH

What is this middle school? Who cares if people play a male or female character

OT: at least now I dont have to tell people I'm a girl when I play my male characters

Reply February 7, 2013
puretppc

[quote=Pavchka]Well that wouldn't work for me. I accidentally signed up as male back in 2005 and didn't care enough to make a new account (I have nothing against men) so if this were to be added to GMS people'd still be unable to see my real gender.

@ZentricK: What's the problem? Sure there are gold diggers and those annoy me to bits, but for other people it's just part of the role playing aspect. This is a game and everybody's anonymous: don't let this insignificant stuff ruin your gameplay![/quote]
It's kinda rare for a female to sign up as a male.

Happens more with males being females.

I never really use female characters (except for AB) since what if somebody asks me out lol

Also, what does "gold digger" mean?

Reply February 7, 2013
Pavchka

Well that wouldn't work for me. I accidentally signed up as male back in 2005 and didn't care enough to make a new account (I have nothing against men) so if this were to be added to GMS people'd still be unable to see my real gender.

@ZentricK: What's the problem? Sure there are gold diggers and those annoy me to bits, but for other people it's just part of the role playing aspect. This is a game and everybody's anonymous: don't let this insignificant stuff ruin your gameplay!

Reply February 5, 2013
DogPukeYellow

[quote=iAskForPC]How does it make that much of an impact?[/quote]

Oh, wow. Are you and Scott still around?

Reply February 5, 2013
Lamato

They have this because KMS requires you to sign up using your KSSN. If your KSSN is labeled as a male you can only make male characters, hence this option being added in to allow players to recognize what gender you are. In GMS they don't ask for your SSN so this addition wouldn't work out unless they give you an option before you make a character to show your gender.

Reply February 5, 2013
lolmiggy

[quote=ZentricK]I hate g.i.r.l.s it is so wrong to play opposite gender in a game where gender has such an impact.[/quote]

Explain.

Reply February 5, 2013
ryu626

Lol! this is so funny

Reply February 5, 2013
Ichii

I don't recall telling Nexon my gender so...good luck.

Reply February 5, 2013
Kuraitou

Don't care; also welcome to [url=http://www.basilmarket.com/forum/2597117/1]yesterday[/url].

Reply February 5, 2013
Quasar

Oh noo! If only I was able to lie about my gender.

Reply February 5, 2013 - edited
QuackOutLoud

I could care less, characters are characters.

grawp77

My entire life is ruined now
:/

DrChi

Mwhahah bout time.

@Above: They may request that you do. I know on all my accounts I had to. But I've been player for like 6 years.